Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glenn Beck will air his last show on Fox News on Thursday, June 30.

Early in April, Beck and Fox News jointly announced that Beck would "transition off his daily program" but continue to develop and produce television projects for the network and other platforms.

"Glenn Beck is a powerful communicator, a creative entrepreneur and a true success by anybody's standards," said Roger Ailes, Chairman and CEO of Fox News, in the statement announcing the move. "I look forward to continuing to work with him."

"I truly believe that America owes a lot to Roger Ailes and Fox News," Beck's statement read. "I cannot repay Roger for the lessons I've learned and will continue to learn from him and I look forward to starting this new phase of our partnership."

Beck's relationship with Fox News has always been a strained one--his views have often driven advertisers away from his program, despite his consistently high ratings (he has the third highest rated show on cable news),

Outside of Fox, Beck has a series of ventures. He has a daily radio show and a popular web site, has authored several books and continues to be a high draw for speaking engagements. Simon and Schuster recently announced the launch of a book imprint under Beck's helm that will allow him to develop a roster of authors while continuing to put out his own books.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.