Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's official, Junkman will be returning to Thompson Racing this spring!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am trying to organize a car show the morning of, relatively close to Doylestown. Any suggestions are welcome. Please contact me.

Eric Thompson
[email protected]

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
I might be up to my neck in constructing a pole building on my property, but will try to make this event. Hopefully I will not be the only one (besides AJ) repping DC this time.

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
I'll have to check my schedule to see where I'll be hanging my shoes that weekend, maybe I can sneak into town for a quick detail lesson.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
I'll have to check my schedule to see where I'll be hanging my shoes that weekend, maybe I can sneak into town for a quick detail lesson.
Can you teach an old Ponch a new trick? :huh: :D

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Probably not going to happen for me, I'll be in Boston that weekend.
I think you're avoiding me. Are you scared that I'll bring Spiderpat, my midget friend? He won't beat you up, I promise! :laughing:

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
I think you're avoiding me. Are you scared that I'll bring Spiderpat, my midget friend? He won't beat you up, I promise! :laughing:
Awwww I was gonna video tape the fight for DC

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Some of us don't have the choice to travel the country doing doing what we love...... we have to travel the country doing what we don't like. :laughing:

BTW, I'll fight you any day of the week. :nuts:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
....okay, my guess is you want to hangout at Patrick's place
and turn his kitchen into mayhem.....:laughing:
That chicken I cooked last time had the whole house smellin' like the hood' on Thanksgiving! I though Becky was going to evict me! :laughing:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts