Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
61 - 80 of 89 Posts
Discussion starter · #61 ·
senility.?

That...Dude, is a senile and bizzare question without intellectual or relevant substance, ain't it.?

Well. did you get that thing running or not?? No email, no posts. What's up?? Inquiring minds want to know!!:laughing:

Discussion starter · #63 · (Edited)
Euro Vette-in

Keep Those Replies Acomin Ty.

Discussion starter · #64 ·
Hi Tim

Well. did you get that thing running or not?? No email, no posts. What's up?? Inquiring minds want to know!!:laughing:
Yep...she's runnin fine.....Fixed most problems with your help of course,
still a small drip under the harmonic, but otherwise ok. We wanted to
go to a local meet tommorow, but it's likely to rain, wev'e had no Summer.
What's up with you. What dya think about our idea, We would want you to
be a judge and official of course.!It would be a hunky dori of a stint.!

Discussion starter · #65 · (Edited)
Huge Vette Gathering Europe

We are inviting anyone interested to indicate whether they would like us to throw a huge Vette Party in Europe. acc & entertainment incl. If u live overseas and can't bring your toys, come anyway, you'll have a blast.! We can make this happen, but only if it's viable with enough response.

Discussion starter · #66 ·
Huge Vette Party Europe

We can make this happen, show your support. a week of Vette fun, acc.& entertainment incl. with or without your toys. You would have a blast.
We await your replies to see if it's a viable venture.

Awesome 72, All of your posts relating to the gathering you are thinking about have been merged into this one thread. That will keep all of the discussion in one place where you can keep track of if.

For all those contemplating traveling from the United States, you will need a passport. Currently it can take up to 4 to 6 months to receive one. I can be quicker if you pay for expedited service. Just an FYI

Discussion starter · #68 ·
Vette Party Europe

We are contemplating a huge Vette-in in Europe. We have already received considerable response from Worldwide from this and another Vette site. However, before commiting to a definate date and location, we would need to measure the volume of people wanting to come. Acc. & entertainment
incl. Vetters welcome with or witout toys. At this stage we are waiting to see just how many North Americans would be interested in making the trip.

Discussion starter · #69 ·
It sure would be fun, but shipping a 'Vette from the East Coast of the US to Europe takes about 5 weeks, right? Who'd want to miss his 'vette for 10 weeks, to be able to drive it in Europe for a week? Not bashing your ideas here, but I'm afraid not that many guys from the USA would come over:( Anyway, depending on where you plan to organize this event, I guess it would be a great party with lots and lots of people having fun (with or without their 'vette)...:partyon:
Exactly, and we would, as Vetters ourself make sure everyone had a great time, got away from the madness, wars,etc. and had a real Vettescape.!

Discussion starter · #70 · (Edited)
$2,500.00 for a week including travel and i can bring my vette,im in as long as the date works out :thumbsup:

Kevin
We contacted several roro shipping co's, but it looks like most overseas Vetters would be stretchin it, so we felt maybe just come without the toys, that's cool and have a great time amongst other Vetters. We'd do our darndest to make sure everyone did.!

Discussion starter · #71 ·
I think you've already asked this question in like, what, 4 different threads?:WTF
Yes....this is all new to us...but we are gradually refining and defining our way around.

Discussion starter · #72 ·
You mentioned central Europe, so might I suggest somewhere that is particularly picturesque? Maybe we could invade Modena and frighten unsuspecting Ferraris with a legion of Z06's. I'd be up for that...

If planned well in advance, a European excursion is reasonable. Shoot for a year from now and I bet you could get a fabulous showing.
Ferraris always get a complex when we draw near anyway.!

Discussion starter · #73 ·
I think you've already asked this question in like, what, 4 different threads?:WTF
Wanna make sure everyone gets the message Dude.!

Discussion starter · #74 ·
:agree: But you have to give him an A for effort hes trying:D
We gotta do this thing right or not at all, we want this to be a shindig to remember and that takes lotsa $, planning and timmmmmmmmmme.!No half measures here.!

Discussion starter · #76 ·
Wella

If I didn't have a business to run I'd go in a heartbeat.
If we do it...come anyway, your biz'll still be there awaitin fer ya when u git back.!

Discussion starter · #77 ·
About That Big Shindig In Europe

If we get enough response from serious folk wanting to come and have a hellavagoodtime.! We were figuring on putting 2gether the Mother of all
Vette parties for all Vetters from any and everywhere with or without toys.
entertainment n all for at least the whole weekend Fri hru Sun. Because we are passionate Vetters ourselves, we would make sure everyone was happy.!
It would be very different to anything seen or done before. If this gets your attention, please let us know asap, Everything depends on the volume to make it a feesable venture.

Who is this "we" that you speak of? I causes me great concern to bring my Vette overseas and I would like to know who it is that is putting this event on and what measures would be taken to insure the safety of my baby.

Discussion starter · #79 · (Edited)
Who is this "we" that you speak of? I causes me great concern to bring my Vette overseas and I would like to know who it is that is putting this event on and what measures would be taken to insure the safety of my baby.
Me and my Dad are the promoters and as you can see we love our Vette
too. If we go ahead and do this, there would be excellent 24 hour security
for all Vettes don't worry.!

Discussion starter · #80 · (Edited)
Vette Extravaganza Europe 2008

We know at least 30 US Vetters who want to come to the blast. We'd like to see 50-100 representing the US. With or without the toys it'll be a lotta fun and international friendship among other Vetters if we proceed.

61 - 80 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.