Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #81 (Edited)
Vette extravaganza Europe 2008

We appreciate all the C3'rs who responded from the States and we would like to hear from Vetters from Europe too. We are aiming at a huge international turnout, but we want a strong American team to represent the land that after all's said n' done created the World's most magnificent machines. If we go ahead with this for Summer 2008, we would invite DC reps as guests of honor
and to help officiate trophy's and Vetterization of the event and to be guests of honor with their own section.

·
Web Head
15,763 Posts
We apprecite all the C3's wo have reponded from the States and we would like to hear from Vetters from Europe too. We are aiming at a huge international turnout, but we want a strong American team to represent the land that after all's said n' done created the World's most magnificent machines. If we go ahead with this for Summer 2008, we would invite DC reps as guests of honor
and to help officiate trophy's and Vetterization,etc.We would invite DC reps. to help officiate and Vetterization of the event and to be guests of honor with their own section.
You're planning to get us over there and shoot us, aren't you?:laughing:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
No Problemo

I would love to burn Europe up in my Vette one time. :devil:
BTW, You're strange :D

No problemo Dude....The autobahn for one has 0 speed limit. Wev'e
had em flash their lights behind us at 190....how does that grab u.?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #85 (Edited)
It would have to be bigger then Carlisle I would say. Cost of travel would be too much for most I'd bet as well.
It may not be bigger...but we strive for quality rather than quantity. Carlisle is a great show and meet undeniably, but it's about big $$$ and quite a bit of favoritism too. We noted many of the prime spots always allocated to buddy customers of the organizers,etc. It has become a huge commercial machine
just like Pomona. We attended both for years. Even the houses around Carlisle make big bucks every time there's an event, by permitting rv parking. That appeases them not to complain. We are all for free enterprise people, but let's see things clearly and not fantasize that these events are there for a genuine love of the people in the classic car family that travel from afar and pay their hard earned dough to patronise them. Without the latter, there would be no events.! We intend to do things differently. We will, if we get enough interest put on the best Vette event imagined and it will be based on the desires of Vetters not someone with a bit of property that wants to make it pay big $$$$$$$.! And yes, if this goes ahead Guys, we will walk the walk, because we believe in an event for Vette lover, by Vetters.! We gotta
DELIVER.!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
I would love to burn Europe up in my Vette one time. :devil:
BTW, You're strange :D
Well come and do it, Strange u say....please enlarge on that, you don't know anything about us, how can you derive such a statement. r u a psychologist, a people expert, a psychic, hmmmmm, oh well, freedom of speech, ok. What is strange to 1 person is brilliant to another.!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #87

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well what is the word with this....

I am here with my baby and want to have some European fun with other vette owners.

SO let's fire it up and do it!!!!!:partyon: :partyon: :partyon:

81 - 89 of 89 Posts