11,957 Posts
welcome aboard :)

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Punk Boy said:
welcome aboard :)
Stillcrazy mentioned it to me awhile ago, other than that had never heard about it. If you don't mind me asking, who owns this place?

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
VPRSNAK said:
Stillcrazy mentioned it to me awhile ago, other than that had never heard about it. If you don't mind me asking, who owns this place?
You tell me! I've been here since January, haven't seen management around here yet.... :thumbsup:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
You tell me! I've been here since January, haven't seen management around here yet.... :thumbsup:
i thought we came to the conclusion in the last thread that asked this question that B-girl owned this place

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Tracy, Glad to see your name here!! Welcome aboard.:excited:

This part of the message is coded, see if you can figure it out...this place is owned by the loon from up near Great America. Or is it his wife? Hmmm, to avoid losing points I will say his wife. If you don't know who I mean just ask PATRICK.;) ;)

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
stilcrazee said:
Tracy, Glad to see your name here!! Welcome aboard.:excited:

This part of the message is coded, see if you can figure it out...this place is owned by the loon from up near Great America. Or is it his wife? Hmmm, to avoid losing points I will say his wife. If you don't know who I mean just ask PATRICK.;) ;)
Thanks for blowing my cover, now I have to go underground again. How do I turn off my smile?

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
I nominate b-girl as owner. All those in favor signify by saying :stick:

Oh, and yo, welcome to the nut haus...

·
Registered
990 Posts
No one is just another newby, welcome:cheers:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts