Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First let me say that I love the C5...so much in fact, that I was concerned GM would make too radical a departure from a aesthetic design that works exceedingly well. But the C6 rises to a higher visual plane. Sometimes subtle changes can have a greater impact than imagined. Such is the case with the NEW corvette. All lines considered, I feel it's the best looking (and probably performing) car out there...money notwithstanding.

My first impression based on the photos we've all seen, is that the front of the car is less angular than the rear--making me wish the front was a little "sharper" in appearance. But alas, angles can be deceiving. I'm confident that when I see one in the flesh, all concerns will disipate.

If I were an Italian supercar owner...I'd be bummed that I just spent that xtra 100K on a lesser machine.

If I were an Italian supercar designer...I'd be crappin' my britches. :D

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
If I were an Italian supercar I'd go run and hide.

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Atheris said:
My first impression based on the photos we've all seen, is that the front of the car is less angular than the rear--making me wish the front was a little "sharper" in appearance.
Me too!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Without a doubt it's a beauty, but there are a handful of exotics I would buy first before the C6. One would be the Lamborghini Gallardo.:cheers:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
redls1c5 said:
Without a doubt it's a beauty, but there are a handful of exotics I would buy first before the C6. One would be the Lamborghini Gallardo.:cheers:
Assuming, of course, that one has the EXTRA SIX FIGURE amount of cash to BUY the Gallardo. :laughing:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts