Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just traded my C-4 and bought me a 2005 C-6 and I am excited about it. I have wanted one since the first time I saw one, but it was just a little out of my reach financily. I saw on this board where they were selling 2007 for under $40,000 but with any options at all the price shot up over $58,000. I bought one with 12,000 miles optioned out with Hut and GPS. It is a yellow coupe. So hello everyone.--Larry

·
Registered
313 Posts
Welcome Larry!! Congrats

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Welcome, and enjoy your new ride. Drive it every day if you can - no garage queens!:partyon:

·
Only green will do...
18,389 Posts
Congratulations on your new purchase post pictures when you get a chance

·
Registered
239 Posts
New Ride

:cheers: :cheers: Congratulations on your new ride!!!!!!

I think you have very good taste in cars and couldn't have picked a better color.... I am a little biased on that though...

:cheers: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

JS FR FUN

·
Registered
580 Posts
I just traded my C-4 and bought me a 2005 C-6 and I am excited about it. I have wanted one since the first time I saw one, but it was just a little out of my reach financily. I saw on this board where they were selling 2007 for under $40,000 but with any options at all the price shot up over $58,000. I bought one with 12,000 miles optioned out with Hut and GPS. It is a yellow coupe. So hello everyone.--Larry
Great color choice.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Welcome to DC Larry, from Texas. Lets see the Yellow machine!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Welcome Larry, and congrats, its a great car :thumbsup:

·
Registered
129 Posts
HEY YELLOW - WELCOME. POST PICS OF THAT BIG BAD YELLOW THING!!!!!! SAY ISN'T EVERY CORVETTE YELLOW???? IT IS EVERY TIME I LOOK IN THE GARAGE.:rolling:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts