Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Digital Corvettes community!

I recently acquired my first Corvette ever :thumbsup: (a barely used - 2008 Black C6 with 17K miles, Heads-Up display, and Poly roof). I'm already in the process of getting some of the standard mods done and LOVING every minute of it.

Since this is my first Vette ( I have had a bunch of modded Mustangs in the past) I wanted to get involved in the Corvette community ASAP. I'm glad to be here among fellow enthusiasts and I hope to get to know you all. Glad to be here.

~James

·
Banned
1,838 Posts
James,

Congratulations on your car and we look forward to hearing what mods your planning.

I have an 08 C6 and its a blast right from the factory.

I can only imagine as you take it to the next level it will be even cooler so fill us in on your plans if you could

JB

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Welcome to DC:partyon::partyon:

·
DC Pit Crew Boss
4,165 Posts
Welcome to DC and congrats on the vette! Post some pictures up whenever you get a chance:thumbsup:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
WElcome to DC! We love pics. Give us a look. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all for the warm wishes. You are indeed correct in that it's a blast right from the factory.

I just installed a Carbon Fiber Hurricane intake (there are two pics of it installed in my pictures section), my next plans are to purchase long tube headers with clean collectors, complete exhaust from the headers back, a mild to moderate cam (not as rough as the X3's), sway bars, upgrading the fenders in the front and rear - to the zo6 ones, then throwing some wider tires on the front and rear - 12.5 in the back hopefully but undecided on the front - in a staggered wheel fashion basically like the ZO6 (19's in front w/ 20's in the rear), a tune of course is neccesary to compliment these mods and to make them work properly so that will be getting done as well. That's about where my list ends for performance... for now ;)

At the moment I'm ordering a lot of aesthetic parts (L.E.D. backup lights, ICELED scanner for the front - to give it a unique look at shows, possibly the Onyx L.E.D taillights that I've seen around, and next week my side markers should have been shot and properly smoked out. There's also a hood I plan on getting too but that'll be sometime down the road.

This is only the beginning!

As far as pictures go my avatar is an actual picture of her. I'll add more this weekend but at the moment I have a Flex polisher and some great compounds coming in from Autogeek this Friday which will really make her dazzle the camera lens :cool: I'll post when complete!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I put a few pictures in my profile if you'd care to check her out before the paint treatment gets underway.

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
Welcome to DC! Happy Modding! :cheers:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks once again for the warm welcome. My Flex just arrived (along with my Meguiars 105/205 and my wolfgang sealant. The paint is gonna look great. Wish me luck! Pictures to follow!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts