Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
This is my first Vette and I love it !!!!! It's a 2002 Z06 with 13,000 miles on it. Not sure how much I like the red and black interior in the Electron Blue but I'll get used to it :thumbsup:

Bill

PS
How do you post pictures here ?

·
Registered
587 Posts
welcome to the corvette family. the wife and i left on our honeymoon in brand new 1959 corvette and are still into them today

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts

We can trade interiors if you want.;)

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,746 Posts
welcome to DC

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome :cheers:

Lots of great info here, I have lots of stupid questions to ask so be kind :smack

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A Z06 is a heckofa first vette!! Congrats:thumbsup:
Thanks, I just went in to the dealer to get an inspection sticker on my 06 Silverado and it was sitting on the showroom floor, I couldn't resist :partyon:

But I do want to change out the shifter, I had a Hurst in my Mustang, trade in for the Z06, and loved the short throw. I'll have to search the threads, I'm sure there are plenty of threads on that subject already.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Welcome Aboard. Enjoy !!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Congrats and welcome to DC:buhbye:

·
Registered
202 Posts
fwiw the red and the black interior with the Electron blue awesome! IMO

Congrats on the car! You really are going to enjoy every day.

I still can't believe its years down the road from the time I got mine and every time I get in and drive off I'm still digging every minute of the entire ownership experience..

Best of luck with it.

JB

·
Only green will do...
18,402 Posts
congratulations i am jealous mine will be here next year best of luck and the color scheme sounds NICE:thumbsup:

·
Registered
521 Posts
welcome and can't wait to see some pics! i wish i had the tutone in my black z06

1 - 15 of 15 Posts