Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
Who did the Chip for your car? will he fix it if it is off?

looking at the scan you attached it looks to be running at a BLM of 146 so it is leaner then it should be (128 is the magic #) but for the area in question 40-60 from other threads i would need to see a scan from that area.

I suggest you go drive the car at varying speeds with the scanner hooked up and just record the whole time, this way it is more then a small slice of data at idle..

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Who did the Chip for your car? will he fix it if it is off?

looking at the scan you attached it looks to be running at a BLM of 146 so it is leaner then it should be (128 is the magic #) but for the area in question 40-60 from other threads i would need to see a scan from that area.

I suggest you go drive the car at varying speeds with the scanner hooked up and just record the whole time, this way it is more then a small slice of data at idle..
I got the chip from www.TPIparts.net , I purchased a whole harness / ecm / chip package from him as well as bought all my sensors there too. I sent him this file as well, I think he will work with me. He has been a big help in trying to pinpoint my problem.

How Long should I drive my car when logging all this?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Sorry, couldn't get the links to open on my puter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts