Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my friend has a beautiful 1990 convertible, and he let me drive it for only the second time since he owned it. He pussy foots it like a bitch, he never let me take it beyond 2500rpm's and i'm pretty sure he hasn't either. It sucked, my 96 grand am goes faster than i was allowed to drive it. And I'm pretty sure he has never taken it beyond 2500rpm's either. God that car was begging to be plucked. Poor car.

Just needed to vent.

·
Registered
754 Posts
It typically only takes one trip beyond 5k to get you hooked, at least thats how it was for me. :devil:

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2500? :thud:

Tell him it felt sluggish and he needs to romp on it a little to blow the carbon out of the combustion chamber. :thumbsup:
I know thats was my thought as well its pathetic i feel so bad for the car, and i'm not afraid to drive it, i wail on my friends M6 WS6 Trans Am like i stole it. He is such a wimp, he considers the car a long term investment.:smack

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
He should have bought a ZR1 and not put any miles on it if he wanted it to be an investment. He'll have to wait a LOOOONG time before he makes a profit off that car. The more miles he adds to it the longer he'll have to wait.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts