Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
not bad IMO makes it look like a ferarri

·
Registered
726 Posts
That's funny. I was thinking more Fiero. Especially the red one. I like ground effects, but sometimes they seem to ruin an already great design.
I recently had a fiero......................A guy pulled out in front of me in an 80s chevy pickup and I Tboned him at 45mph. Totaled car! I wasnt hurt so it Ended up being a pretty good day:D

I was thinking the same thing as you barney. What was pontiac thinking.
Pontiac engineer: "Hey guys, Lets build a really big go cart."
Another engineer around april fools day: "Hey, Lets tell people its a car and see if they'll buy it. lol. This will be great!"

·
Registered
427 Posts
I agree those are some of the best body kits I've seen on a C4 besides the Rick Mears addition. They look tasteful, and not total 80's Miami Vice appeal. Even though I love Miami Vice and still watch it on Sleuth network occassionally.

·
Registered
290 Posts
What Da Heck?

I tried using Yahoos and Microsofts Japanese language tranlator and either worked.:crazy:

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
This is the best looking body kit I've seen too, I like it even more than the Geiger kit. Especially for the 91-96 body style...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea, I would def. do the 91-96 kit, buuuut, its from a japanese company BSM. and I have no idea how to even start to order one.

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
realistically that doesn't seem like too bad of a price. however, yes shipping will be outrageous, that is if they even ship out of country.

90EXPVette, maybe they will give us a discount if we order them together.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Looks really sharp, especially if you wanted to run an intercooled setup for a FI system.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I think that kit is neat I havw had a pic I took off CF they had a thread on it over a year ago I think noone ever orded it. If I remember right it was almost $5,000 with sipping and import tax, :down:

I was I had that kind or money! it would so cool in blue:D

1 - 20 of 75 Posts