61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
i tried yesterday to put it in but it went broken all time
dont know what went wrong with my pics :huh:
I added them in My corvette photos but waiting for aproval
Here are links to them anyway

Wow.... I really like that body kit.... Other then the black vert that everyone has pics of, thats the first time Ive seen it. Looks great.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
i tried yesterday to put it in but it went broken all time
dont know what went wrong with my pics :huh:
I added them in My corvette photos but waiting for aproval
Here are links to them anyway

The fog lights need to be moved out 3/4".

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not really a fan of body kits. Maybe it's because I havent found one I really like yet. This one makes it look less like a Vette and more like an old Rx7 in the front IMO. I think I like the sides and back though. The sides remind me a little of these side skirts for the C6. I like the way it comes up the back wheel well. Maybe you can find a local company to make something similar. I think the sides and back with a front piece more simple like this C6 front would look way better.

more pictures here..

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-corvette-zr1/2648080-zr6x-photoshoot-www-zr1bodykits-com.html

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
You all realize that this is an old thread? The guy who posted those pictures hasn't logged on since December of last year.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Kit made in Japan. Heard of a few guys that tried to get them to ship to the USA and just got told no thank you. So you'd have to find someone in Japan to buy the kit for you, then ship it to the US. :thud:

61 - 75 of 75 Posts