Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I finally made my way over to this new forum. How come I wasn't told about this earlier, Patrick. :( I got the email about the Stars & Stripes, and saw the link to this site.:) Now I feel like I am part of the family again.:D .

I'll be checking in more often from now on. :thumbsup:
But for now I must browse around and check out the whole site.:buhbye:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Rich's75 said:
Ok, I finally made my way over to this new forum. How come I wasn't told about this earlier, Patrick. :( I got the email about the Stars & Stripes, and saw the link to this site.:) Now I feel like I am part of the family again.:D .

I'll be checking in more often from now on. :thumbsup:
But for now I must browse around and check out the whole site.:buhbye:
Hi Rich!!! Basically, I didn't want to spam people, which is why I haven't spread the word myself, really. I did e-mail a few folks on the web when I saw their cars while surfing. But I would have done that anyway, whether I had a site or not.

So, I told a few friends about the place and the rest is history!

Good to see you here, Rich. Any trips lately with your daughter?

:buhbye:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's great, Patrick. It's good to see that you are keeping yourself busy. As for driving my Vette lately, it is in hybernation for the winter. I may have a new addition to the garage in a couple of weeks. Still keeping the 75, but just adding a big brother so I will be able to keep up with you next time.

Will post more details later as it becomes more of a reality.

All I can say is that it is another CORVETTE.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Let's see.... big brother? That means the car has to be older than the 75 ... otherwise it would be a "little brother"....

Hmm... by "big" ... does he mean big ... block?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, maybe I am wrong, but what I meant was along the line of a newer, faster, more cubes (arg arg arg), and more comfortable.

OK, you dragged it out of me. Hopefully in a few weeks I will be the proud owner of a 99 FRC.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Rich's75 said:
Well, maybe I am wrong, but what I meant was along the line of a newer, faster, more cubes (arg arg arg), and more comfortable.

OK, you dragged it out of me. Hopefully in a few weeks I will be the proud owner of a 99 FRC.
You stud!!!:thumbsup:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
welcome aboard rich :) nice to see all the new faces :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Rudy, how you doing?

And Patrick. I am a stud. I keep telling my wife that, but she just says that I am close....... more of a dud than a stud.

And on a sadder note, the FRC that I went to see this last week did not pan out. He would not come down off his price and we were $1500 apart.
No worries though...... I have another that I am going to look at later this week. There is still hope!

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Rich's75 said:
Hi Rudy, how you doing?

And Patrick. I am a stud. I keep telling my wife that, but she just says that I am close....... more of a dud than a stud.

And on a sadder note, the FRC that I went to see this last week did not pan out. He would not come down off his price and we were $1500 apart.
No worries though...... I have another that I am going to look at later this week. There is still hope!
Sorry to hear about the FRC, but there are PLENTY of them to buy. Good luck on the next one!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry to hear about the FRC, but there are PLENTY of them to buy. Good luck on the next one!
Well, that didn't take long. No sooner than the first White '99 FRC down, another one pops up. Guy was ready to sell. Made the deal and will fly down to Dallas on the 5th of March and drive her home.
-------------------------------------------------
'75 Red Convertible and '99 White FRC

B

·
0 Posts
Rich's75 said:
Well, that didn't take long. No sooner than the first White '99 FRC down, another one pops up. Guy was ready to sell. Made the deal and will fly down to Dallas on the 5th of March and drive her home.
-------------------------------------------------
'75 Red Convertible and '99 White FRC
Yay! Congratulations Rich! :excited:

By the way, this is Amy...you were at my house last June for the big bash. Remember me? I was the "co-pilot" of one of the few Grand Sports on the S&S trip.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
By the way, this is Amy...you were at my house last June
Yea, I remember you and Patrick. I was checking out the site a couple of days back and saw a post about "how people found out about this site". Your comment was "heard it from the other side of the house" or something like that. Knew right away that had to be you. You didn't fool me, changing your name from corvette kitten to b-girl.
Yea, I am afraid I'll never forget anything about that trip last summer , and neither will my daughter. We both had a blast.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Rich's75 said:
Yea, I remember you and Patrick. I was checking out the site a couple of days back and saw a post about "how people found out about this site". Your comment was "heard it from the other side of the house" or something like that. Knew right away that had to be you. You didn't fool me, changing your name from corvette kitten to b-girl.
Yea, I am afraid I'll never forget anything about that trip last summer , and neither will my daughter. We both had a blast.
It twas a blast. I'm looking forward to another 2500 miles on the GS. Miles are like cookies to me, can't stop eatin um.

:stick:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts