Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everone just found this forum glad to know there is more out there than just corvetteforum. i have a ? i have a 2000 vert and need to get the coloum lock bypass anyone know where i can get it at a good price well thanks for the input.

·
Registered
990 Posts
:huh: Not up to speed with your request, sorry.......Welcome anyway , there are nice people here, your gonna like it ;) Bowling Green, Ky. ? You can go to the NCM any time you want. Lucky :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeap bowling green i drive by the ncm ever day to work but ive only been there twice. i work at GM i see about a 150 corvettes a day so i get my fill in there:D

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
NoRiceLs1 said:
yeap bowling green i drive by the ncm ever day to work but ive only been there twice. i work at GM i see about a 150 corvettes a day so i get my fill in there:D
Hey NoRiceLs1! Welcome to digitalcorvettes!

I'm a C4 guy, so I can't help you. But, when all of the C5 guys get back from driving their Vettes around today, I'm sure they'll jump in and help you out. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
aloha,welcome.
it might cost a couple bucks more,i would let the c5 guy at the dealer install it incase theres any issuses down the road.its on record they did the work.thers also a federal investigation on this so who knows what will come out of that.i visit xmotorsports,thunder racing,L.A.P.D.i'm sure they probably have them.theres a ton of companys out there.didnt see any replys,so theres my opinion.:buhbye:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,516 Posts
Welcome NoRice. I'm in Hoptown, about 60 miles west. Are you going to be at the Labor Day bash?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everone for the welcome. TorchRed2k no iam not going to be there labor day. i wish i was able to go

1 - 8 of 8 Posts