Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hope this photo comes through. If it does, this is the color of the new paint on my 77. I just picked it up earlier this week

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,625 Posts
Nice engine :laughing:

How about this?

That look killer

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure how you got that picture in a post? I'm so computer illiterate it scares me. I tried to post more that I uploaded into my gallery, but was unable. Now I'm frustrated.:huh:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
trying again

Sorry for taking up so much space trying to get this right. Here goes another try.
:WTF

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's the same color that's on the 2007 Cadillac Escalades. If you look in my photo gallery I have a couple shots of the trim on the hood also. I'd try to post them myself but i almost had a stroke I got so frustrated just trying to get that last one posted.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I freaking love that color! Excellent choice! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
My wife picked that color. It looks great with the red interior. I especially like the hood stripe. I gave the painter free reign on that one. I said to just put what he thought would look good on it. I have a few more shots of it but I almost had a brain hemorrage trying to post the other one.:smack

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Love that color too, but that motor. WOW! Nice job man!
Ya'll are way too kind!! Maybe someday I'll even be able to drive it:laughing: I bought the car in Canada five years ago and been working on it for a year and a half. I've never even heard it run. I hope to get on the road by maybe the end of May. I've got to get the interior in it, do the exhaust and then get it running. Wish me luck.:cheers: Art

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,388 Posts
Stunning! I love it!

·
Premium Member
7,092 Posts
(click pics for bigger)

I absolutely love that color, and I'm not a big fan of white. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts