Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my first vette south of Tampa and Drove it Home to New Hampshire.
It's a 2001 coupe,yellow,automatic. It was interesting to have other vette owners wave at me when i saw them. I started to wave back when I figured out that is what vette owners do. I love the car it has only 22000 miles on it.
It was a garage queen but i bought it to drive and i hope to put alot of miles on it. I've already learned alot from this site and I hope everyone keeps up the informative posts here.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Congrats on the new ride:thumbsup:
Welcome to DC :buhbye:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
As another new first time owner earlier this year, and one that like you, got one for a DD, let me say CONGRATULATIONS! You're going to love it and everyone around you is going to want to know why you have the constant big smile is on your face. :) ENJOY IT, EVERY DAY! :partyon:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Congrats! Nice ride! What a great way to buy, to purchase then get to drive it for several days! What an experience! You'll never get enough, now!

·
DC Crew
5,554 Posts
Sweet! Post up some pics!:partyon:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Congratulations on the new ride, looks great. :partyon:

It was interesting to have other vette owners wave at me when i saw them. I started to wave back when I figured out that is what vette owners do.
This surprised me at first as well, read this article that explains it. "save the wave"

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
Welcome to DC and our addiction :D I've had the Vette for several years now...that feeling just doesn't go away :thumbsup:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Junkman

I know its been over 5 years since my intro but here is a pic of my baby. Just completed steps from junkman's thread how to post pictures.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Awesome, congrats, just the right color too.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
:rolling: You guys don't read the details. He's been here for 5 years, with that car.:smack

It is a beautiful car though and Junk knows his stuff on making paint sparkle like a Gypsy bride:thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts