Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Hey guys,

Just got my baby back from the dealer. It's been in there for week. I took it in for a simple oil change and turned out that I had other problems. Rear axle seal leaking, oil pan leak, transmission got rebuilt due to messed up syncros and gears and so on and so on. I was surprised I needed all these things on a 2002 Vette :huh: But shes a purrrring right now and I have a big a$$ :D on my face cause I just plain old missed her:excited:

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Awe, seperation anxiety... how cute! :partyon:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Awe, seperation anxiety... how cute! :partyon:
:laughing: :laughing:

Patrick would have the same thing if you took his computers away.:rolling:

G

·
Glad you got it back. I was in line for a ring job on my 01 Z06 when I got ass ended. I'm almost glad they didn't take my motor down. But it sure was sad to write of a nine month old car...

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
turned out that I had other problems. Rear axle seal leaking, oil pan leak, transmission got rebuilt due to messed up syncros and gears and so on and so on
i'm suprised you didn't notice the fluids on your driveway or in the garage

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Hey Guys,

Thanks I am more then happy to have her back in my life:)

I never noticed any leaks in the Driveway but I used to smell burning oil (exhaust) The service writer is a vette lover himself so he took care of business and charged the warranty. Super cool dealer and great service.

Thanks again

A happy camper:D :cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts