Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy's I hear the weather can be a problem for my car, any sugestions on proper upkeep, also where is the best place to get your car worked on.

Dirty_Red:thumbsup:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Dirty_Red said:
Hey guy's I hear the weather can be a problem for my car, any sugestions on proper upkeep, also where is the best place to get your car worked on.

there are a couple of guys from hawaii i'm sure they will jump in soon

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
Welcome Dirty_Red. Hawaii-5-lo should be on here later today. He'll be a big help

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Dirty_Red said:

Hey dude...welcome.Did i see you on the Pali hwy last week.?I was in a turn lane,and a Torch red (i love red) C5 was stairing at me from across the street.
Theres really only a few shops,or the dealer.I will send you a PM with some shops listed.Theres a 'toys-for-tots' parade on sunday.Go to 'magic island' before 9:00am,just park by another vette.All the car clubs will be there,you can talk to the various clubs before you join.
Waikiki will be blocked off by the cops and at least 2000 cars will parade thru town,don't forget an unwrapped gift for the less fortunate..:thumbsup:
I will talk to you before then..:buhbye:

·
Once again, "Hawaiian Punch"
1,265 Posts
Dirty_Red said:

Aloha & Howzit "Dirty_Red"!!! depending on what you want done to your car, Hawaii 5-lo and my self do our own work on the car's.
See yah around.
Oh, quick note, the spelling on your "avatar" is a little off, it's spelled "Kailua" see yah my freind.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts