Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently saw a vette with the bottom part of his bumper painted black ( where the indent starts all the way to the bottom). It was on a silver vette and it had an exhaust. I have seen this on other sports cars like the Roush mustang and a Ferrari. I have a pewter FRC and i decided to do the same because it looked so good. It was done by my buds at C&C body shop in Mountain View, CA. I personaly love it, thats why i did it. What do guys think?

:down: :huh: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
looks good,i like it both ways,depends on the cars color,mine is black so i'm just going to leave it.i saw a red car C5 with black strips and the rear black,and it looked really good.i thought about doing mine silver,but decided black all over looks best for my car.
if you added the rear lights black-out kit,might really complement the part you painted....:smokin:

·
Registered
662 Posts
MIKESHARDTOP said:
I recently saw a vette with the bottom part of his bumper painted black ( where the indent starts all the way to the bottom). It was on a silver vette and it had an exhaust. I have seen this on other sports cars like the Roush mustang and a Ferrari. I have a pewter FRC and i decided to do the same because it looked so good. It was done by my buds at C&C body shop in Mountain View, CA. I personaly love it, thats why i did it. What do guys think?

Personally, I think it looks good. But what really counts is what you think: It's your car.

Courtesy Chevrolet in Campbell sponsors a car in the SpeedVision GT Challenge. There are photos of it on my site if you're interested. I used to spend a lot of time in your part of the state when the economy was humming. Don't get up there much now. Too bad, I love the bay area.

Ray

·
Registered
335 Posts
MIKESHARDTOP said:

I like it. :thumbsup:

and like ray said, to each his own.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Looks nice.. I've seen it on a millenium yellow vette before..
-Rick

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Patrick you are on top of things my man, i was try'n to change my avatar and i couldnt get it to work. thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Looks good, really highlights the undercarriage. :)

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
looks great :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TIKTGTR said:
I love my black butt!!:partyon:
Very nice, now im not alone! The blackout's really tie everything together, I'm thinking about doing that too. Looks great!!! :thumbsup: :cheers:

B

·
0 Posts
Talk to me if you want blackouts for the C5.

Check out the pics in my gallery of the blackouts.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts