Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put the Y2K coupe up for sale. I'll be putting it on the traitor... I mean "trader" site tomorrow. I'm already going through separation anxiety, but better things are on the horizon. Somebody tell me I'm doing the right thing.
:rolleyes:

I should never have sold the first two. This one has been the best yet. We really have to move somewhere else though. This area is making me feel claustrophobic.

·
DC Crew
32,977 Posts
If you regret selling the first two and think this one is the best why are you selling? To get another?

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you regret selling the first two and think this one is the best why are you selling? To get another?
We just have to get our family out of the area we're in and this will free up just enough to do it by next summer. After we move, I can get another.

·
DC Crew
32,977 Posts
In that case you are absolutely doing the right thing. No doubt about it. Good luck. If you are ever in the area you can drive mine to get your fix

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In that case you are absolutely doing the right thing. No doubt about it. Good luck. If you are ever in the area you can drive mine to get your fix
Sounds like a good excuse for a winter road trip. Hmm... visit all my favorite DC'ers in the southern part of the country...

Well, I can visit Ivan too. He drives his with the snow plow from his tractor installed if he has to.
:partyon:

·
Premium Member
10,261 Posts
shoot, I was hoping this meant you were going to pick up Sweet 16 from Wendy. Sounds like you've got things figured out and are doing what you gotta do. I'm sure you'll be back in one soon :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
shoot, I was hoping this meant you were going to pick up Sweet 16 from Wendy. Sounds like you've got things figured out and are doing what you gotta do. I'm sure you'll be back in one soon :thumbsup:
I'd love to get 16, but that's only going to happen if they still have it when my house sells. In this market, who knows. I'd love to have that car... the passenger side door handle already has my hand print permanently pressed into it.
:rolling:

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
how much are you putting it up for?
The ad is in the classifieds section, but I've posted it for $21k. That's about middle of the road in my area as far as asking price.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Just put the Y2K coupe up for sale. I'll be putting it on the traitor... I mean "trader" site tomorrow. I'm already going through separation anxiety, but better things are on the horizon. Somebody tell me I'm doing the right thing.
:rolleyes:

I should never have sold the first two. This one has been the best yet. We really have to move somewhere else though. This area is making me feel claustrophobic.
Silver Z06 at the toyota dealer on broad!

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
I just sold mine on Friday and will have a new surprise in the garage tonight. Sounds like you have bigger plans. We will get through this together!

:laughing:
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I'd love to get 16, but that's only going to happen if they still have it when my house sells. In this market, who knows. I'd love to have that car... the passenger side door handle already has my hand print permanently pressed into it.
:rolling:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

She is here waiting for you to come drive her, and say " hi " !!

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

She is here waiting for you to come drive her, and say " hi " !!
I'll be out your way this fall visiting if you're around. It will be good to see you.

---

I've been staring at that Silver Z on Broad Street for a little while... and also the black one at what used to be a Saturn dealership. For some reason, I always feel dizziness and nausea whenever I see a black C6 Z... but it's a fond sickness.

:smack

·
Registered
1 Posts
It is going to be hard for me to let it go too! She's a nice car! On the other hand, We will be able to have another nice car soon with more horse power haha! Z06 baby! :devil:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
It's always difficult to let a Corvette go but you are doing it for the right reasons.:thumbsup:

Bigger and better things await you and your family.;)

:cheers:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts