1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DC Crew
20,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
SinisterC6's Daddy
1,026 Posts
I have a pair from Mid-America ... The seats covers were very much like the leather underneath I was trying to cover(they got hot!). Having a convertible I was looking for something that would protect the leather but also stay cool in the summer heat... I later bought a set of neoprene covers from Cover King for about the same price. They are more comfortable... Left the top down for a few hours on a hot day at a local car show and when I got in the car to leave the seat covers weren't even slightly warm. There are also available in different colors.
Here's a pic(I had C6 patches sewn on.)

My car on the left at recent Chi-Town Kruze...

Pic before adding patches...

·
DC Crew
20,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I later bought a set of neoprene covers from Cover King
Yea I would get the neoprene too. PFYC has both the neoprene and leatherette; the neoprene is very durable and keeps skin safe in sunlight, I think it feels cool too.

How would the covers react if the side airbag deployed?
The product details says for C6's "with side airbags" so it must be taken into account.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wet Okole vs. Cover King

I have had Wet Okole seatcovers in my C5 and now my C6. I tried Cover King only because it was hard to navigate the Wet Okole website. Needless to say I sent the Cover King back and called Wet Okole. They like the Cover King are neoprene, and they like before fit far better.

I don't recommend anything unless I am 100% satisfied - buy Wet Okole visit the website at wetokole.com. You won't be sorry! They fit a lot better than the Cover King, and yes they allow for the bolster airbag.

·
SinisterC6's Daddy
1,026 Posts
I have had Wet Okole seatcovers in my C5 and now my C6. I tried Cover King only because it was hard to navigate the Wet Okole website. Needless to say I sent the Cover King back and called Wet Okole. They like the Cover King are neoprene, and they like before fit far better.

I don't recommend anything unless I am 100% satisfied - buy Wet Okole visit the website at wetokole.com. You won't be sorry! They fit a lot better than the Cover King, and yes they allow for the bolster airbag.
I had a set from Wet Okole in my last car(Honda S2000) and to be honest with you, I think the ones I have from Cover King fit just as well. Similar build quality, also. I'd call it a draw!

·
Registered
8 Posts
The C6 Cover King had challenges around the control side of both seats. The Wet Okole is made much different a prevents the material from any shifting. The fit around all sides is superior with W/O. I really didn't think there would be that much of a difference, but even after talking to C/V many times the pattern lacked the proper fit. And, the W/O was cheaper. From car to car and year to year I guess you can't win them all. My choice of having seatcovers to match the quality of the car was critical - I'll never sway from W/O again. Glad it worked for you. I guess you really don't know until you've seen both - I have and there is a difference.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts