Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured i would at least say hello you guys&gals probably see my name logging in but not saying anything i am not an owner yet but just like what you guys say and the videos and pictures are great just figure i say hello

·
Registered
425 Posts
I figured i would at least say hello you guys&gals probably see my name logging in but not saying anything i am not an owner yet but just like what you guys say and the videos and pictures are great just figure i say hello
And a hello to you Chuck A, I think you will find this site a very informative, friendly place to hang, and share in all things, CORVETTE! :cheers:

·
DC Crew
5,554 Posts
:partyon: Welcome to DC

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
Welcome aboard! Any plans to add a Vette to your stable in the near or long term?

What got you started on the Vette path?

Steven

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes very soon hopefully this summer i am trying to get the wife aboard probably a 2001 6 speed convertible

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Welcome to DC Chuck :thumbsup: Take your wife to Spring Mountain and let her burn their track up and she'll be dying to get a vette :devil:

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks am trying once i get it i will post pictures thanks again for letting me aboard

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome ChuckA. U don't have to own one to love Corvettes and if u lov em, then you are amongst friends. enjoy the site!

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This site is great you guys i am sure going to enjoy this site keep putting vette videos up remember i am trying to get the misses on board with the idea of being an owner this summer

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
Just give it time, you'll have one.:cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts