Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would say hi!! For anyone in the last few legs of the Stars & Stripes tour, you may remember my girlfriend and I as the only Canadians:D
This site looks great and I plan to hang around for a while and enjoy it.
:partyon: :cheers: Take care all....

B

·
0 Posts
Hello!

Hey, I remember you! I'm so glad you found us and joined the gang here at digital corvettes. It's good to have you. :excited:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks B-girl , Ya made my day:D
Two more months to suffer, then soooo long peace and quiet for the neighbours:laughing:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Yessir, Rudy here:buhbye: How y'all?

Welcome aboard.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you, I am very good, hope all is well with you and your family, any new ideas brewing for corvette road trips:stick:
Talk to you later, take care.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
I remember you. You brought your girlfriend, and you also had some mechanical issue (clutch?).

Welcome!:buhbye: :thumbsup:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
welcome aboard....unfortunately i wasn't able to make the last legs of the Stars and Stripes Tour sounds like you had a blast :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya it was the clutch, got really bad by the time we got home on saturday, dropped the trans and whadda ya know, the fork pivot ball had decided to back out resulting in the fork grinding up against the pressure plate.
Decided to install a new clutch while it was apart, new fluid and such, oh and clean all the metal shavings outta the bell housing:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts