Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Re: Re: Just set up the FTP for bulk uploads...

Patrick96LT4 said:
Good to hear, a few people are using it now and I haven't had one "heeeeelp" e-mail.

:D
Patrick,

I just uploaded some photos using the FTP.
Seemed to work as per instructions.

We'll see when they get to your end.

Remember - no yelling!!!!!!

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Just set up the FTP for bulk uploads...

64vette said:
Patrick,

I just uploaded some photos using the FTP.
Seemed to work as per instructions.

We'll see when they get to your end.

Remember - no yelling!!!!!!
Those have been up in the gallery for ages! You should check your e-mail! Took less than a minute to get them in the gallery.

Things are "cookin" here behind the scenes.... :D

·
Registered
525 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Just set up the FTP for bulk uploads...

Patrick96LT4 said:
Those have been up in the gallery for ages! You should check your e-mail! Took less than a minute to get them in the gallery.

Things are "cookin" here behind the scenes.... :D

Your just right on top of things tonight Patrick!!!

Glad to see that I followed your instructions correctly..

Us old guys can be somewhat instruction challenged from time to time

Thanks again Patrick

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Just set up the FTP for bulk uploads...

64vette said:
Your just right on top of things tonight Patrick!!!

Glad to see that I followed your instructions correctly..

Us old guys can be somewhat instruction challenged from time to time

Thanks again Patrick
You know, I wrote that when I was completely drunk!

Kidding....

·
Registered
142 Posts
Re: Re: Just set up the FTP for bulk uploads...

Patrick96LT4 said:
Good to hear, a few people are using it now and I haven't had one "heeeeelp" e-mail.

:D
Just a question Patrick once the pictures are in your gallery or on one of the generation pages and you want to turn your picture, does that happen right away or do you have to wait? The reason I ask I have one that is vertical now and have tried to correct it. :confused:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts

stingray said:
Just a question Patrick once the pictures are in your gallery or on one of the generation pages and you want to turn your picture, does that happen right away or do you have to wait? The reason I ask I have one that is vertical now and have tried to correct it. :confused:
Interesting, can you post me a link to the picture? I haven't used the rotating function yet....

·
Registered
142 Posts

Patrick96LT4 said:
Interesting, can you post me a link to the picture? I haven't used the rotating function yet....
I was trying to correct a picture in the C1 Gallery and when you go to the edit picture and go to turn Clock wise or Vertical etc. on the right side of the page. Checking the picture this morning and it is OK now. What I found is that when you make a change it does not happen right then so you go back and try again which may cause a over correction. I was wondering if there was a time period before a change happens. Patrick try it on one of your pictures and see what happens. :confused:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts

stingray said:
Stingray,

The rotating action is working, but it appears the screen is not refreshing properly.

When you edit the photo, and choose "rotate CCW" for example, it doesn't show that it did it, but, if you hit F5 on your keyboard it will refresh the screen and it will show the change. Then when you do "save changes", it once again doesn't show it did it, but if you do an F5 it shows it did.

I will contact the software company.

·
Registered
142 Posts

Patrick96LT4 said:
Stingray,

The rotating action is working, but it appears the screen is not refreshing properly.

When you edit the photo, and choose "rotate CCW" for example, it doesn't show that it did it, but, if you hit F5 on your keyboard it will refresh the screen and it will show the change. Then when you do "save changes", it once again doesn't show it did it, but if you do an F5 it shows it did.

I will contact the software company.
Thanks for the info. Patrick. :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts