Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 ZO6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:partyon: :partyon: :partyon:

Finished the deal at 10:30 pm tonight (after three hours of negotaitions) been driving around for hours and just got home (it's almost 3:00 am here right now)!

What a car!:D

Oh yeah it's Blue (it has everything but navigation) and it only had 8,000 miles on it. And man is it clean! Got a smokin deal (they are still getting $10,000 over sticker here for 2007 ZO6's).

I'll try to post picks tomorrow (if I can sit still long enuff!)

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
Congrats! Enjoy the Z06!

Steven

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Congrats on the new monster!:partyon: :partyon: I'd say that's a pretty good upgrade:D :thumbsup:

·
Registered
477 Posts
2006 ZO6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:partyon: :partyon: :partyon:

Finished the deal at 10:30 pm tonight (after three hours of negotaitions) been driving around for hours and just got home (it's almost 3:00 am here right now)!

What a car!:D

Oh yeah it's Blue (it has everything but navigation) and it only had 8,000 miles on it. And man is it clean! Got a smokin deal (they are still getting $10,000 over sticker here for 2007 ZO6's).

I'll try to post picks tomorrow (if I can sit still long enuff!)
Gotta ask? What did they honestly give you on trade of your 2005? Couldn't of been more than 23k I reside in Ca too and spoke w/a few dealers on trade-in values for my 2005 it's a real kick in the nutz!:nuts: I opted to just keep mine and mod the hell out've her.

If you don't mind...What were the details on deal? thanks! and enjoy her in good health:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
Congrats!!:thumbsup:

·
Only green will do...
18,402 Posts
you must be very happy so please hurry up and post some pictures soon i am dying to see it congratulations time goes by when you are having fun so i bet you diidnt realize it was 3am because you were having fun am i correct or what congrats again:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
CONGRATS!!!! :cheers:

And by the way your going to have to change your name to JOKER cause that big smile is permanent!!! :D :laughing: :laughing: :partyon: :thud: :D

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gotta ask? What did they honestly give you on trade of your 2005? Couldn't of been more than 23k I reside in Ca too and spoke w/a few dealers on trade-in values for my 2005 it's a real kick in the nutz!:nuts: I opted to just keep mine and mod the hell out've her.

If you don't mind...What were the details on deal? thanks! and enjoy her in good health:thumbsup:
I really don't want to get into the financial details of it but I got a lot more than 23K for my 05 Z51 (it had 8,300 miles on it). You might want to try a few more dealers. It took some negotiating (three hours of it) but it was more than fair. It had to be for me to let go of that car. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CONGRATS!!!! :cheers:

And by the way your going to have to change your name to JOKER cause that big smile is permanent!!! :D :laughing: :laughing: :partyon: :thud: :D
A friend of mine has the same car but a 2007. Same color and options. They gave me the name Big Cat. Last night they started calling me Copy Cat :rolling:

I so don't mind!

Going to take some pictures today at Johnny Carson park.....

·
Registered
81 Posts
I traded my 2006 C6 A6 Vert in about 2 months ago for my new 07 orange ZO6 and they gave me $49500 for my trade that had 2lz package with auto top and no nav with chrome rims. Triple Black.

They were trying to get 5k over here as well but I worked them down under sticker and feel I got a great trade as well.

For the guy that got offered 23k for his trade, call around you can do much better unless it is trashed.

As for that blue Z you just got... GRATZ is all I can say! I know that going from my Z51 to the Z06 was a night and day difference. I didn't even mind loosing the convertible.

You are gonna love that new ride! The ZO6 is the best engineered car ever as far as I am concearned!

·
Registered
477 Posts
I traded my 2006 C6 A6 Vert in about 2 months ago for my new 07 orange ZO6 and they gave me $49500 for my trade that had 2lz package with auto top and no nav with chrome rims. Triple Black.

They were trying to get 5k over here as well but I worked them down under sticker and feel I got a great trade as well.

For the guy that got offered 23k for his trade, call around you can do much better unless it is trashed.

As for that blue Z you just got... GRATZ is all I can say! I know that going from my Z51 to the Z06 was a night and day difference. I didn't even mind loosing the convertible.

You are gonna love that new ride! The ZO6 is the best engineered car ever as far as I am concearned!
Well your trade-in would be worth a lot more, it's Vert, & full year newer w/new A6. though 49.5 is great! I wouldn't budge for anything less than $30k (mileage is only 15k and is flawless) Dealers wouldn't go over $20-23k total joke! Oh well I'll just mod mine to the hilt! Enjoy gentlemen:thumbsup:

Also considering the 2005's are going for mid to low 30's anywhere on Autotrader.com or most of the country, it's very hard to believe a dealer would give much more than mid 20's on trade-in for an 05' like the OP had traded...:huh:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts