Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have been bitten by the corvette bug. After attending the Corvette show in Sylvan Beach NY this year It brought back all the desire I had for a corvette as a kid. I was in Heaven looking at the over 450 corvettes in the show. I love the C3 body style and that would be my first choice. Unfortunately Its not in the budget just yet. I'm 33 married with two young kids and too many bills already. I hope to be able to buy my first corvette in the next year or two, But until then I want to learn as much as I can about corvettes to help me when I have to decide on which car I want to spend my money on. I hope to learn a lot just by reading the posts here and maybe posting a few questions of my own.
Thanks in advance for helping out this Newbie with his many questions to come.

Andy

·
Registered
493 Posts
Welcome to the crew:thumbsup: Hanging around here to much will mean you park one in your garage way before the 2 year mark lol. Good news is you could choose a decent c4 or c3 for the price of most average used cars. So the next time your put in the 'need to get a different driver' position, the vette is always an option. Then again, after you get one you have to be careful and watch out for the mod bug :partyon:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts