Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Here in ChicagoLand we got our first dusting of snow last night. They didn't salt, which is good.

Good thing the GS is clean and in the garage. It's 35 degrees outside, too cold to wash anything.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
I'll be putting a coat of Patricks favorite product (zaino:laughing: ) on,i the flippin rain ever stops.:down:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Maybe you all should come down here to wash your cars, any day is a good day. Got to love that Southern California weather:thumbsup: .

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
It was finally cool enough to work outside .... I put a heater core and alternator in my Van today ..... I hope i don't need the heater for awhile
I LOVE THE SOUTH!!!

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Re: JUST WASHED THE CAR

spikeman said:
DAM IT'S COLD OUT!:surprised

Only a true corvette lover would wash his car in New Jersey on a day like today. :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
I wiped down the under side of the Z06 today inside the garage. Your right, it was freezing.

Me -> :nuts: <- Winter

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hey guys, sorry to hear about winter and storing the car. I can't even begin to imagine that.Here in south Florida you can cruise all year long. The down side is we have ALL of the old people here.( GOD BLESS THEM ANYWAY) Just stay the hell away from my car please...................:cool:

·
Registered
14 Posts
i'm with you spikeman...i just got done washing the vette and the wife's car...it sure is cold, but the vette must stay clean.:partyon:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts