Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Wow!! That's cool. The back end might take a little getting use to, but not much. Wheels are great. Would like to see some interior shots or at least the seats. Thanks for sharing!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We got rid of the glass hatch on purpose for weight reduccion and with most of the car being of CF we expect the car to weight as much as the stock C6 or less. Plus we will have alot of options as far as performance soon:thumbsup: thanks for the feedback.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Good God Almighty!

I have to admit I was skeptical as to whether you'd be able to turn the drawings into reality, but that looks fantastic. WOW!!!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Good God Almighty!

I have to admit I was skeptical as to whether you'd be able to turn the drawings into reality, but that looks fantastic. WOW!!!!
Thanks. It took alot of work and we were lucky to gather a team of very prefesional people to work on this project,

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I am just happy to see your vision to a reality. I remember you first posted about the car, but i wasnt sure if it would be a complete vehicle.:thumbsup:
Congrats on completing a project from start to finish.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am just happy to see your vision to a reality. I remember you first posted about the car, but i wasnt sure if it would be a complete vehicle.:thumbsup:
Congrats on completing a project from start to finish.
Thanks alot. This has been a dream come true for me and i have to thank alot DIGITAL CORVETTES AND ALL OF YOU GUYS FOR GREATLY INSPIRED ME INTO DO THIS. For me Corvettes they are more then just another car i love corvettes ever since i was a kid i could just pick any other kind of car to do this but for me corvettes are more then just cars. :thumbsup: this is just the begining... THANKS DIGITAL CORVETTES ...:thumbsup:

BUHMAN we will be working soon in a C5 one stay tune:thumbsup:

·
Registered
584 Posts
thas the closest thing ive ever seen in production that looks like the drawing, absolutley amazing, words can not describe it :surprised

·
Registered
762 Posts
Wow! That is an incredibly well done design. And the interior is beautiful as well. I agree this is much better looking than the C16. I am sure it's well out of my budget, but if I had the money, it would be worth it to drive something so unique and yet still so beautiful, and still so "Vette".

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Wow! That is an incredibly well done design. And the interior is beautiful as well. I agree this is much better looking than the C16.......to drive something so unique and yet still so beautiful, and still so "Vette".
:agree: 100%

I have to admit that I thought it was just a pipe dream to go from drawing to the pavement, but WOW did you proved me wrong....HATS off to you and your team! Amazing looking car! Can't wait to see more and what you've done with the C5 too! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

James
1N189

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Holy crap. That's got to be some of the best damn aftermarket body parts I have ever seen!

GM needs to pay attention, that's exactly what the C7 should look like.

Guys you have done a wonderful job. :thumbsup:

Oh, BTW, can we get some taillight pictures? I'd love to see how those look lit up. Get some big ones, I want to make that my background.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I talked with a GM engineer and he told me that the C6 is a front breather and that is why they did not go with a design with the center piece.

Are there any aerodynamic effects or cooling issues with your new front and how do you direct air to the radiators.

Awesome :partyon:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts