Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's an installer of The Kenwood Navigation 7100 unit in a Vet in Southern California. I found alot of Installers that want to do it, but none with any Corvette C6 experience. Im not going to turn my 08 over to some moron with no experience. I heard there was someone on this forum who talked about somebody in SC they had a good experience with. I know there are plenty of you who have done this, so any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nobody reads this forum. This FORUM must be for MORONS, because this Forum TOTALLY SUCKS. It Appears that everbody on this forum is BRAIN DEAD

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Nobody reads this forum. This FORUM must be for MORONS, because this Forum TOTALLY SUCKS. It Appears that everbody on this forum is BRAIN DEAD
you suck if you think dc sucks i hope you get banned for the rude remarks and for no reason

·
Banned
109 Posts
Forget to take your medication today ?? Why don't you try a search first before freaking out about how bad this forum "TOTALLY SUCKS". Do you even have a Vette by the way ?? :nuts:

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Must be ford guy:nuts:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
:WTF man give us a few minutes to help you before you dog us. hmm 14 posts and no corvette whew your a real corvette guy. god i hope you dont get a vette your a disgrace to the club, in fact people like you lower the IQ of the whole country. drop dead dumb ass!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
well at first i was going to link you to my step by step on how to do it your self sense it is a no brainer but now........and 08's are just hitting the streets like yesterday so we all now you don't have one! also being you are so smart try the search button. it the one with S E A R C H on it... if you use it you will find mine and others experiences with installing head units and where you could get it done....but now you just going to get bashed for being a ass hole....flame on my fellow DC brothers, flame on:nuts:

·
Registered
79 Posts
:WTF man give us a few minutes to help you before you dog us. hmm 14 posts and no corvette whew your a real corvette guy. god i hope you dont get a vette your a disgrace to the club, in fact people like you lower the IQ of the whole country. drop dead dumb ass!
:agree:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts