Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,388 Posts
GAWD! I love that car!:partyon:

·
Banned
3,855 Posts
YES, it is, Chris is one of the finest craftsmen I have ever met....good at all what he does, which is everything....

that damn car is a work of art, and engineering, and it's not the only rod he has either....there is a Camaro, and C4 and ??? jeez Chris, what's NEW???

I serious dunno where in hell Chris get the time and ENERGY to pull all this off....man got a serious nuclear power plant burried in his ass somewhere....

:WTF :cheers: :surprised :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What track?

That is the old WW II air strip in Green Cove, Springs as part of http://www.roeracing.com/ 's test track.

The North Florida Chapter of NCCC has been using it for Auto X and Raybestos used it for many years to endurance test brake components.

This shot was taking as part of a video shoot for the new DVD from VBP for C3 components.

·
Registered
855 Posts
yeah...nothing better than seeing a hot car in action being driven like it was built for. Nothing pisses me off more than to see a hot car yet the driver will never come even close to bringing the car to its limits for fear of breaking something or the other type of person that has just too darn much money and all they want is a trophy car sitting in their garage not knowing how to really appreciate it.

Post the video Chris!!! We all want more!!! Load up to photobucket and post for us to see/hear Killer move around the track.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I'm pretty new to Florida. Where abouts is that?

·
DC Crew
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm pretty new to Florida. Where abouts is that?
Green Cove Springs is just south west of Jacksonville off SR 16. This location is just south east of the intersection of US 17 and SR 16.

It isn't open to the public unless they are hosting a track day with a club.

I'm going to resize a few more pics and post them. We really had a blast there last weekend.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

·
DC Crew
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
More pics.

This is my buddy Kurt's car. You might see a slight similarity with Killer.

This car got some great action for the video shoot - the trick was he has a hot shift kit. As he entered into the turns with his 406 small block, it would take second and try to spin the back around.

I LOVE this car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
DC Crew
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This was the chase car with the camera mount set with me and Dave Bacher aka TZracer in his wicked bad 71 540 cube monster with ice cold a/c. You know...I am seeing a pattern here.

Notice the freak mode camera mount hanging off the right rear quarter of the red car. This is the car you will see being overhauled on the DVD.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts