Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey my DVR cut off the second half of the Korean F1 Grand Prix. Does anyone know where an online rerun can be found?

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
To much rain caused delay, Speed Channel should replay it again sometime this week. Just make sure you also record what ever comes on after it for about an hour and a half.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
To much rain caused delay, Speed Channel should replay it again sometime this week. Just make sure you also record what ever comes on after it for about an hour and a half.
They usually eliminate the pre-race stuff on the replay. It was a very boring race while under the safety car. After the turned the cars loose it was an interesting race.

I was glad to see Ferrari take first and second.

·
Registered
822 Posts
They usually eliminate the pre-race stuff on the replay. It was a very boring race while under the safety car. After the turned the cars loose it was an interesting race.

I was glad to see Ferrari take first and second.
:WTF weak dude. If he's anything like me I avoid finding out the race results till after I've actually watched the race.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
:WTF weak dude. If he's anything like me I avoid finding out the race results till after I've actually watched the race.
Oops

·
Registered
296 Posts
It was a good race. Probably because of the rain, I don't know how interesting that track would be in the dry.

Can't wait for the new US GP in Austin,TX in 2012. Guess I won't be driving there like I did for US GP in Indy.

Schumi finally with a decent result. Just want to see him on the podium once this year!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Same thing happen to me, by the time they actually started racing the dvr shut off. I waited a little longer in the day and it came back on. Race wasn't that bad, actually pretty good. Hated to see the red bulls go out, oh and ferrari wasn't 1-2

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
You're weak.:down:

The race was Saturday night on the West Coast. Just out of curiosity, when is the correct amount of time that we can discuss the race. BTW who's fault is it that you missed it. We can't talk about the race that happened days ago because YOU haven't watched it. Get over yourself.

It was a great race and I'm glad Fernando Alonso won.

Jr.

·
Registered
822 Posts
You're weak.:down:

The race was Saturday night on the West Coast. Just out of curiosity, when is the correct amount of time that we can discuss the race. BTW who's fault is it that you missed it. We can't talk about the race that happened days ago because YOU haven't watched it. Get over yourself.

It was a great race and I'm glad Fernando Alonso won.

Jr.
I don't care if we discuss the race and I had already watched the race when I came across this, what is annoying is that someone posted the results in a thread started by a guy who obviously didn't finish watching the race, perhaps not knowing the results, and was trying to find a way to finish it. This thread wasn't meant to be a discussion of the race results. I'm all for discussion of the race but make a thread for just that and out of courtesy don't put results in the thread title for those who have to wait to watch it.

There's no need to pop into a thread to give me **** just because I pointed out that the op might have been trying to avoid the results till he watched the race fully. If midnite thought I was in any way rude or disrespectful to him he can call me out on it.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't care if we discuss the race and I had already watched the race when I came across this, what is annoying is that someone posted the results in a thread started by a guy who obviously didn't finish watching the race, perhaps not knowing the results, and was trying to find a way to finish it. This thread wasn't meant to be a discussion of the race results. I'm all for discussion of the race but make a thread for just that and out of courtesy don't put results in the thread title for those who have to wait to watch it.

There's no need to pop into a thread to give me **** just because I pointed out that the op might have been trying to avoid the results till he watched the race fully. If midnite thought I was in any way rude or disrespectful to him he can call me out on it.
Haha... thanks for the help guys... Haha

·
Registered
101 Posts
f1and the BBC

really enjoying the f1 this year,listening to the bbc talking up the british drivers chances and then listening to jensons excuses as to why he had such a poor race.he only won it last year because Braun had the fastest car by a large margin in the first few races

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
really enjoying the f1 this year,listening to the bbc talking up the british drivers chances and then listening to jensons excuses as to why he had such a poor race.he only won it last year because mclaren had the fastest car by a large margin in the first few races

Braun was very smart about last years rules...

A DNF when his crew left the protector in the cooler. A DNF when Vettle speard him.

Wonder how Button would be doing in a Redbull ride?

·
Registered
16,300 Posts

My assumption was that with Smart Phones, ESPN, etc. everyone already knew the results that cared about Formula 1. I know if I am away I punch F1.com on my Iphone and follow the race live.

I am not into purposefully avoiding news so I will be ignorant when viewing it delayed. If that floats your boat I am OK with it.

:cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts