Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys so i was wondering if L99 longtube headers made for a 2010 camaro would fit on my 2008 Z51 vette?? specifically Pacer brand headers? thanks in advance for the help :cheers::cheers::cheers:

**also i know that they arent the best headers and my car deserves the best, but i can justify spending 500 but not 1500 right now**

·
Registered
401 Posts
No they wont fit. Pacesetters hang to low any way. Its worth your while to save the money and buy a good pair of 1 7/8 LTs from someone.
1. ARH
2. LG
3. Kooks
just my opinion, but I also have installed all 3 of the majors and thats how I rate them:thumbsup:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply i really appreciate it! and ya looks like ill just have to do that :D

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
No they wont fit. Pacesetters hang to low any way. Its worth your while to save the money and buy a good pair of 1 7/8 LTs from someone.
1. ARH
2. LG
3. Kooks
just my opinion, but I also have installed all 3 of the majors and thats how I rate them:thumbsup:
For what reasons are you basing that rating?

·
Registered
401 Posts
I understood that, and that's fine. I meant, was it performance, price, ease of installation, etc.?
Without pissing up a rope on the OP thread, I will add that the between the three I mentioned I would say that the ARH are the most well fit from my experience. Ive installed them on too many C5,C6, Camaro 4th and 5th Gen. They are very consistent. Kooks several installed some clear some dont, some need clearancing some dont. You just never know. LG the same way. If you doing a complete aftermkt exhaust you will do fine with the later mentioned. If your fitting back to OEM axle backs the ARH is the only way I would go:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts