Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Now that was a sweet ride. Thanks Chas and Deb for organizing and picking a great route!!!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

(It was posted on the "other " forum. Which is burning as we speak:rolling: :partyon: )

Keep posted for other Midnight Runs and Meetings!!!!!!!!!!!!

Queens, NYC, Brooklyn , Long Island, Etccccccccccccccccccccc

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Glad you enjoyed the "cruise" :devil: I'm glad I decided to lead after all :partyon:

Next time we'll get the DC crew to join us and show em how we do it!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hey Deb, and Barry,

It looks like you guys are moving around these days. Is everyone jumping ship on CF? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Don

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Barry , good to meet you man , and sorry about the engine - but now you can turn it up to 11 :cheers: - Then you can lead the cruise !!:nuts: :nuts:

·
Banned
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Barry , good to meet you man , and sorry about the engine - but now you can turn it up to 11 :cheers: - Then you can lead the cruise !!:nuts: :nuts:

The Wacky one in the Tiger Shark Coupe did a fine job leading the cruise. I have no intentions whatsoever of taking over!:devil:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
The Wacky one in the Tiger Shark Coupe did a fine job leading the cruise. I have no intentions whatsoever of taking over!:devil:
:laughing: :laughing: - I dont think anyone could have made it any crazier anyway..... I'll look for your car at the Docs , gotta go out there this week . What are you plannin on doing , I heard a 427 ???:partyon: :partyon: :partyon: DO IT !!!

·
Banned
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thinking a 427 with a 200 shot!!!!!!!!

Ms Mojito....... were you really Established in 1930????:rolling: :rolling:

·
Banned
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Why thank you! :D

don't let him fool ya though Brooklyn, he does a hell of a job leading himself :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Hey Deb, and Barry,

It looks like you guys are moving around these days. Is everyone jumping ship on CF? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Don
Hiya Don! Never know where we're going to turn up next......HEY, looks like you're getting around too :cheers:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hiya Don! Never know where we're going to turn up next......HEY, looks like you're getting around too :cheers:
Hey Deb,

Yeah I know where you guys will turn up. You leave a trail of burnt bridges, and bannings to follow. Barry that is. Glad you all have one place left to post. I see B earned another vacation from Z06vette.:laughing:

Was great hanging with you all in Carlisle. Don

·
Registered
180 Posts
Such internet drama!!
Yeah you always seem to be in the mix somewhere. One might think you like to stir the pot a bit eh? I take it you like the C6Z.

·
Banned
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah you always seem to be in the mix somewhere. One might think you like to stir the pot a bit eh? I take it you like the C6Z.

Well if Nabbs would learn to shut his ****ing mouth already this **** wouldnt happen. Someone is gonna earn alot more then just a TIME OUT from the internet!!!!! If he keeps up with his TBAG antics, he is gonna need Major Medical!!!!!!!!!!!

So Nabbs....since you have been told numerous times.....SHUT THE **** UP!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Well if Nabbs would learn to shut his ****ing mouth already this **** wouldnt happen. Someone is gonna earn alot more then just a TIME OUT from the internet!!!!! If he keeps up with his TBAG antics, he is gonna need Major Medical!!!!!!!!!!!

So Nabbs....since you have been told numerous times.....SHUT THE **** UP!!!
You, my friend, need a major dose of Paxil. Just chill out -- so I called you out on posting in FIFTY places about your fake busted engine. You're supposed to be tougher then that. Hey did I even bother you when you started hijacking my posts about my stuff? You've been up my ass for the last few weeks, so I gave you a dose of your own medicine and now you have a hissy fit. CHILL OUT!

So, um, yah, why did you post it on 5 forums? Nobody even said poopie about your fake blown non-existant engine! :buhbye:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Don't call me out in one sentence, and then try and placate me in the next.

My legend has been greatly exagerated, I am sure :) It's the internet baby, it's all good!

My Z is now roofless -- yea!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Don't call me out in one sentence, and then try and placate me in the next.

My legend has been greatly exagerated, I am sure :) It's the internet baby, it's all good!

My Z is now roofless -- yea!
Me call you out? No way. I have not even met you yet in person so I will reserve my opinion until then. As far as your internet legend that's a different story. Sorry about the top. At least you can get it fixed under warranty. I have not had that option for quite a while now. I hope they fix it correctly! Don

·
Banned
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
You, my friend, need a major dose of Paxil. Just chill out -- so I called you out on posting in FIFTY places about your fake busted engine. You're supposed to be tougher then that. Hey did I even bother you when you started hijacking my posts about my stuff? You've been up my ass for the last few weeks, so I gave you a dose of your own medicine and now you have a hissy fit. CHILL OUT!

So, um, yah, why did you post it on 5 forums? Nobody even said poopie about your fake blown non-existant engine! :buhbye:
My posts / threads on different forums were to clear the air for those that knew of the issue. Not for you to Hijack!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts