Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend was the 1st car show I've had the Vette to since fall of '09, which was also the weekend following the first startup of the new engine I put in 1977 Vette.

I drove about 1.5 Hrs south of here to the Lake of the Ozarks for the biggest show held in this area, the Magic Dragon. It's such a fun show regardless of what you drive there.

My first stop was my 2nd Dad, Charlie. He's a good friend's father, Curtis74. I stopped in so I could show him the work done to my Vette and go for a ride in his Coupe. That car is a monster too. It's recommended that you urinate before the ride so you don't yellow your shorts. LOL.

Anyway I snapped a couple pics of our two cars. Saturday was the main day for the show and I took TONS of pics. I would say close to 250 pics. However, when I tried to pull them off onto my laptop the memory card corrupted and I lost them all.

I went back Sunday morning before leaving and got a few more but there wasn't a huge presence like there was Saturday, at least not as early as I was there, before heading back up north for home.

Here's the pics.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
That sucks about the corrupted card:down:, but things happen man. Least you had fun and got a few photos for us to see. I'm still waiting on my video of your car running:laughing: Have a good one Matt:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Beautiful pics. What are the wheels on the black 'vette?

To be honest I don't exactly remember. The center caps are Epic caps but I think we went with those because they looked better than the ones that came with the wheels.

I remember the wheel name is Python, either American Racing or Epic.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I saw you there in your vette!
I was cruzin on the v-rod with two other chops since Hammerhead is still down.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I saw you there in your vette!
I was cruzin on the v-rod with two other chops since Hammerhead is still down.

Man I have always loved those V-Rods.

What day did you see me?

·
Registered
677 Posts
It was sat,.Not as many vettes as I had hoped for.We took a few of the new bikes from the shop.My bro's chopper was on it's first run.We had one rice rocket in our group.It was a good time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts