Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:partyon: I want to do the VD Lambo doors on my C5 but cant find anyone local that has done them. I want a shop that has some experience. Any advise where to go? I dont mind a small hike. Im in Albany, NY ...... NYC - NJ - MA - MIKE
:nuts:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Good luck finding a shop to install them for you. Down here in AZ they won't do it because of the liablitlity issues if they should come up. Installed mine myself and it wasn't that hard. Took about 6 hours start to finish. Just have another person with you to remove and install the doors.

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Good luck finding a shop to install them for you. Down here in AZ they won't do it because of the liablitlity issues if they should come up.
Huh? It's just a bolt on kit. They are installed all the time all over the country. Can't imagine they'd give a rats ass about the legal issues surrounding parts you bought and wanted installed. It's not like the shop told you to get the part. I don't see where the liability is. I would be shocked if any shop turned down the request to do the install. :huh:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts