Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son and I were motoring to the airport yesterday on I65 and spotted a lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera about 1/4 of a mile in front. He was motoring in the left lane at about 80 mph. Finally got behind him, and after about 2 miles he decided to pull away. Well, he couldn't !! From about 100, I shifted into 4th, pulled around him, and up to about 180, had him by about 5 car lengths. Traffic was approaching (thank goodness, cause it looked as neither of us was going to let off, and my son had already turned 3 shades of pale) so we slowed quickly.
My son took a video from his iphone. I'll try to upload later.

Amaising what a little air pressure can do! Heh heh.

·
I support glass stairways
5,955 Posts
:partyon: It would've been so worth it to have a camera in his car to see the look on his face!:devil:

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
:partyon: There is nothing that a little whine can't take care of.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My son has returned to college without uploading the iphone vid to my laptop. I talked with him and he is going to put it on utube. I'll post the link.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Cant wait to see that one!!!! Dont get me wrong, Lambo's are some awsome looking cars but to pay all that money to be staring at Vette tail lights!:rolling:He down shifted to pull away and then his reaction was :nuts::WTF:thud::(:bang

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll ask my son. He has returned to Auburn and said he would put it up on Utube. Hell. I want to see it, too!

·
I support glass stairways
5,955 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
:wtf where's the video?

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:wtf where's the video?

Sorry guys. We had a wedding early this month and it has been a zoo around the house. I have spoken with my son a few times and just keep forgetting to ask him about the vid. I will try to call him today and I'll let you know. Like I said, I want to see it, too!

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
As much as we would all like to see that video, be careful. Use an alias or some weird link hiding software. People have gotten ticketed after the fact because they showed their vehicle exceeding the speed limit. If they (LEO) know you've been speeding you probably can get a ticket. I imagine it would be a good one.;) Find a way to be discreet. I'll bet the police could identify PredatorC6 on this forum.

·
Registered
553 Posts
still no vid...... :huh:

gotta love putting the hurt on a exotic.

I had 3 F430s drive past me yesterday, no one wanted to play... :down:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts