Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I actually kinda like it! GM would never do something this daring from the factory. but they SHOULD!

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
I love green Corvettes, and even though this one is a bit too far out there for my own taste,. "Its-a niiiiice!";)

·
Registered
816 Posts
I like it. But the blacked out headlights and taillights dont go well with the color. And I'm not diggin the grill. But cool over all.

·
Registered
167 Posts
A little too pimped out for my taste. Personally, I'd rather have a stock Z06 instead of spending all the money on 50 more horsepower, Z06 fenders and sheels, and that paint job. But maybe that's just me.

·
Registered
215 Posts
They should bring back a color like green like Elkhart Green.. where in the shade it looks dark, and in the sun looks brighter... It's a 72' color.. It's one of those colors where pictures can't capture the true beauty of it...

here's some pictures for those that have never seen it http://www.gmdownunder.com/72lt1vetjm.html

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I like it. But the blacked out headlights and taillights dont go well with the color. And I'm not diggin the grill. But cool over all.
I think the black-outs and the grill are perfect accents to an already good looking color. different strokes for different folks I suppose.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Sorry:down: Ricer butt-ugly in my view.:crazy:

·
Registered
87 Posts
How do he call it a 2006 Z06 when it clear isn't, it has the targa top down, so it has to be a coupe. Did he mod it to the point that it's as powerful as a Z06 or what?

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts

That's hot.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts