Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Jointly developed with Reiter Engineering and Audi Sport, the Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT made its debut at the 2003 Frankfurt Motorshow (IAA). The 'R-GT' embodies Lamborghini's return to GT racing after campaigning race versions of the Diablo in the past. Built to comply with FIA and ACO regulations, it is equipped with a air-restricted 6 litre V12 engine. Mated to the engine is a six-speed sequential gearbox. Unlike its four wheel drive road going counterpart, the R-GT's power is brought to the road by its rear wheels only.

At the Estoril and Monza races of the 2003 FIA GT Championship, the Murcielago R-GT will make its debut. From 2004, it will be available for customers to race, at a price of below 500,000 Euro

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,518 Posts
Yes:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
I just bought the R-GT this morning, so I will upload a pic of it to the "other members rides" section of the gallery.

I like the car so far.
:rolling:

·
Registered
463 Posts
The R-GT adds back some of the "holy ****" factor that disappeared when Lamborghini abandoned Marcelo Gandini (designer of the Muira [w/Bertoni & Guigiaro], Countach, and Diablo) for Audi's in-house design. Very cool.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
That car NEEDS a wing. That car looks so baaadddd ass.:surprised
I agree.
That car needs a bad ass wing like that because it hauls!!!
:partyon:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
All I can say is WOW. :surprised

1 - 10 of 10 Posts