Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All DC members. The team here at Adam's has been busy the past couple of weeks updating our website, expanding our product line, and hosting many shows through out the country. We would like to thank everyone who has come out to these shows to see us.

For this month's giveaway we are introducing are all New Adam's Professional Strength All-Purpose Cleaner

Adam's Professional Strength All-Purpose Cleaner is a heavy-duty, lemon-scented spray that's effective at removing brake dust, cleaning engines, wheel wells, cutting grease, and cleaning buffing and applicator pads. Safe on polished aluminum wheels when diluted 50%.

You will love our new All-Purpose Cleaner, guaranteed to please 110%

The first twelve who respond by posting "All-Purpose Cleaner" AND emailing me, [email protected] with your shipping info will receive a 16oz bottle for free!! Members who are unable to respond in time do not get discouraged as we will be offering a new product giveaway every other week for the next month.

Between now and May 25th use the Promo code SUMMER1 to receive a 15% discount on all items. www.adamspolishes.com

So say tuned to the Detailing Forum for updates!!

The Adam's Team

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
"All-Purpose Cleaner":thumbsup:

·
Registered
754 Posts
"All-Purpose Cleaner"

·
Registered
133 Posts
"All -purpose cleaner"

·
DC Crew
5,554 Posts
All Purpose Cleaner

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
Great deal for those 12 people Brad

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Well I guess I missed the giveaway. I'll definitely take advantage of the 15% off though. I'm gonna need a couple more items to really get my car in the condition I want it in. Thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.