Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
OH MY GOD :thud:

:hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
GB, ROCK ROLL & SOUL!!!!

SWEEEEEETTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I have a black and tan coupe and just LOVE your seats! That's exactly what I wanted to do to mine, or very close. I like the black and tan combo and how it adds to the interior.

VERY NICE!!!! :partyon:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,821 Posts
You sure have a lot of work in putting that together

·
Registered
943 Posts
Holy....

Your Vette > :nuts: < Your detailer

Looks nothing but awsome.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
That is an awesome looking ride.Nice work.I like the gauge pods on the console.What vertical door manuf. did you use? and do you like them?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That is an awesome looking ride.Nice work.I like the gauge pods on the console.What vertical door manuf. did you use? and do you like them?
I looked at several door kits. I went with the LSD kit, the best I could find. And I do like them, they work very smooth :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for the comments :cheers:

·
Registered
60 Posts
This may very well be the sweetest C5 I have seen!! Your mods are awesome & very well thought through!! You can tell that you didn't just throw things together & the result is an awesome ride!!! Show winner written all over it!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Very nice. What kind of roof is that? Does is automatically collapse into the trunk?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts