Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Once again, "Hawaiian Punch"
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yep, I had to do it, my voices told me too and I always follow my voices. :rolleyes:
It'll be here this tuesday or soon after, it's a "Zex" dry system for only $300.00 from ebay.
I'm going for the 75 shot to start out with, then move up to a 100 shot, but not gonna go any higher then that....................................................for now.;)
"Hawaii 5-Lo" (Todd) and I are planning an "ambush" on one of our buddy's at the end of this month, he has a special addition firebird, the one with the blue stripes through the center, '98 - '99 not sure which year it is.
He's never ever raced me before with this car and my old "Hotrod" that I had before the vette, and Todd and I have never ever figured out why, his car was clearly faster then my other one was......well a little maybe, so he has no idea whats coming.:nuts:
We'll let you know what happened

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,516 Posts
He'll never know what hit him

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts

ya ambush,oh,you mean at the track.:laughing:
i should stop laughing now,because you'll probably beat me too..:surprised :stick:

·
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
hawaii-5-lo said:

ya ambush,oh,you mean at the track.:laughing:
i should stop laughing now,because you'll probably beat me too..:surprised :stick:
I knew you'd find this post!!!!:laughing:
Not sure Todd, I might or might not, but it's "him" that I'll have fun doing it to, your a cool guy so I only race you because I can see my improvements to my car each time, and I know you know that because I've never ever been upset at the fact that I've lost to you, even back in my old "hotrod" and I never ever threw it up in your face when I was finnaly able to get past your old vette, but you and I both know how Greg is about competition yeah.:laughing:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
oh-i know,i'm just playing.i don't take losing race's personally.i hope (sorta)that you do win,you haven't beat me since i got the C5.almost a two year streak..:laughing: it's time for you to break the streak...but that doesn't mean i won't be trying:laughing: :thumbsup:

·
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
War Machine said:
Does he have a Firehawk?

I think those cars look SWEET! :cool:
WS6 i believe the car is, so yes it is a fire hawk.....................I think, Todd, you can answer this one for war machine, Greg is your friend.

·
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Crusty said:
It's me, Brudder! Guess I should have kept the same user name.
Good to hear from you again!
Ehhhh!!! How you been?
Good to hear from you again, you still look into the other forum every so often?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Every day, but likely will spend a bit of time here. You can only get so much time in a day but now that I finally got hi-speed it makes a difference.
My baby is in the barn now so more time to live the dream til spring!

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
War Machine said:
Does he have a Firehawk?

I think those cars look SWEET! :cool:
Hey John,
his car is a 99 Trans-Am-WS6.it's the 30th ann car.white with blue stripe's and blue 17" rim's.he also has every suspension part made for that car and QA-1 adjustable spring's and shock's.it also has whisper lip,k&n,gutted hood and gill's/modded ram-air,ceramic coated header's,random cat's,pipe's,and Corsa cat-back.poted t-body,relocated IAT,6-speed and 3:42 gear's.i have a 1.5 year winning streak against him too:thumbsup: my car's an auto,3:15,halltech intake,gutted cat's home ported and polished t-body.and lot's of caliper paint on the motor,caliper's,sway-bar's.

iv'e also beat his T.A. from a roll a few time's.matter of fact the only f-body i lost to,was heavily modded with drag-radial's.vrooom.vrooom.:laughing:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Pretty sneaky, he's in for a big surprise. :laughing: :laughing:

·
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
RJSROCKET said:
It's me, Brudder! Guess I should have kept the same user name.
Good to hear from you again!
Hey?!?!? how'd you do that?!?! change your name to what I know you as?!?!:surprised :huh:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts