Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Once again, "Hawaiian Punch"
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yep, I had to do it, my voices told me too and I always follow my voices. :rolleyes:
It'll be here this tuesday or soon after, it's a "Zex" dry system for only $300.00 from ebay.
I'm going for the 75 shot to start out with, then move up to a 100 shot, but not gonna go any higher then that....................................................for now.;)
"Hawaii 5-Lo" (Todd) and I are planning an "ambush" on one of our buddy's at the end of this month, he has a special addition firebird, the one with the blue stripes through the center, '98 - '99 not sure which year it is.
He's never ever raced me before with this car and my old "Hotrod" that I had before the vette, and Todd and I have never ever figured out why, his car was clearly faster then my other one was......well a little maybe, so he has no idea whats coming.:nuts:
We'll let you know what happened

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
43,435 Posts
He'll never know what hit him

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts

ya ambush,oh,you mean at the track.:laughing:
i should stop laughing now,because you'll probably beat me too..:surprised :stick:

·
Once again, "Hawaiian Punch"
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
hawaii-5-lo said:

ya ambush,oh,you mean at the track.:laughing:
i should stop laughing now,because you'll probably beat me too..:surprised :stick:
I knew you'd find this post!!!!:laughing:
Not sure Todd, I might or might not, but it's "him" that I'll have fun doing it to, your a cool guy so I only race you because I can see my improvements to my car each time, and I know you know that because I've never ever been upset at the fact that I've lost to you, even back in my old "hotrod" and I never ever threw it up in your face when I was finnaly able to get past your old vette, but you and I both know how Greg is about competition yeah.:laughing:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
oh-i know,i'm just playing.i don't take losing race's personally.i hope (sorta)that you do win,you haven't beat me since i got the C5.almost a two year streak..:laughing: it's time for you to break the streak...but that doesn't mean i won't be trying:laughing: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Every day, but likely will spend a bit of time here. You can only get so much time in a day but now that I finally got hi-speed it makes a difference.
My baby is in the barn now so more time to live the dream til spring!

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
War Machine said:
Does he have a Firehawk?

I think those cars look SWEET! :cool:
Hey John,
his car is a 99 Trans-Am-WS6.it's the 30th ann car.white with blue stripe's and blue 17" rim's.he also has every suspension part made for that car and QA-1 adjustable spring's and shock's.it also has whisper lip,k&n,gutted hood and gill's/modded ram-air,ceramic coated header's,random cat's,pipe's,and Corsa cat-back.poted t-body,relocated IAT,6-speed and 3:42 gear's.i have a 1.5 year winning streak against him too:thumbsup: my car's an auto,3:15,halltech intake,gutted cat's home ported and polished t-body.and lot's of caliper paint on the motor,caliper's,sway-bar's.

iv'e also beat his T.A. from a roll a few time's.matter of fact the only f-body i lost to,was heavily modded with drag-radial's.vrooom.vrooom.:laughing:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Pretty sneaky, he's in for a big surprise. :laughing: :laughing:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.