Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Christie rocks. I left NJ just as he got elected governor. He's no friend of the unions for sure, but wasn't it Obama himself that said, "we're all going to have to have some skin in the game."?

The difference between Obama and Christie is Christie's applying it to everyone, not just the unions and political interests.

Incidently, I know the head of the BCEA. I've attended a few dinners with my wife before she retired where she spoke. I never thought she would do something like she did. :crazy:

A sad commentary for group process and thought.

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Great ... the fattest (R) in office who's reading comprehension lost alomst a half-billion bucks for his state ... for reading & writing comprehension ...

:devil:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Great ... the fattest (R) in office who's reading comprehension lost alomst a half-billion bucks for his state ... for reading & writing comprehension ...

Apparently it wasn't diverted to your district. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I saw him on MSMBC last week … looked like he didn’t come prepared to answer some basic questions.
Maybe he should have has Sarah Palin tutor him.

Don’t worry; he can always blame his State Level mistakes on the Administration

Good luck on that Leadership thing :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts

Christie would eat Obama's lunch heads up, no contest.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts

·
Banned
31,366 Posts

It didn't make it to you for sure... :laughing:

And you support the skinny kenyan who lost $3 trillion to the too big too fail crowd.. so how dumb would that make you? :huh:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts

And you support the skinny kenyan who lost $3 trillion to the too big too fail crowd.. so how dumb would that make you? :huh:
Opps … I was wrong, I guess there are some more Rocks being overturned. ;)

Come-on say it … you know you want to. :thumbsup:

Go ahead, show Newt some balls. :laughing:

·
Registered
7,277 Posts

... stick to the gist of the OP ... this is about a 800lb. gorilla in the room bashing Dems and eating his way to POTUS ...

:laughing:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
... stick to the gist of the OP ... this is about a 800lb. gorilla in the room bashing Dems and eating his way to POTUS ...

Actually, the thread is about someone who tells it straight. And an unnamed idiot who trys to attack his weight, because he don't support the fat American, he prefers the skinny kenyan.. and he isn't concerned with the trillions lost by the skinny kenyan, only the $500 million lost by the fat American, and the same poster puts on public display his lack of spelling skills for all the forum to laugh at.. and then tells ME to stay on topic.. :crazy:

And now you understand my sig... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Actually, the thread is about someone who tells it straight. And an unnamed idiot who trys to attack his weight, because he don't support the fat American, he prefers the skinny kenyan.. and he isn't concerned with the trillions lost by the skinny kenyan, only the $500 million lost by the fat American, and the same poster puts on public display his lack of spelling skills for all the forum to laugh at.. and then tells ME to stay on topic.. :crazy:

My apology, I felt it neccessary in asserting my right to *discover ambiguities in formulating alternate realities* ...

·
Registered
1,858 Posts

Ok who's Pot and who is Kettle :laughing:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
My apology, I felt it neccessary in asserting my right to *discover ambiguities in formulating alternate realities* ...

:laughing: It's ok, you know that every now and then I gotta take you off ignore, and kick your teeth in. :thumbsup:

Cya next time..:buhbye:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts

Link please.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts