Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, today we had really beautiful weather so I decided I would take the redhead out for a spin. I've been waiting for a few weeks so the leaves would be off the trees and in decline as I really didn't want to have to clean out the area around the radiator. If you're a C4 owner, you know that GM created the world's largest vacuum cleaner. Anyway, since the roads looked free of leafy debris the redhead and I took off for a tour of the County. The drive was great and although I failed to see any other vettes on the road, I was having a ball. The new Bosch III injectors coupled with a new hi flow Magnaflo catalytic converter really enhanced the performance and the Magnaflo mufflers sounded sweet to my ears. Everything was going great until I was about a mile from home on the return trip. A full size pickup coming the other way was spewing newly raked leaves from its' uncovered bed all over the highway. Looks like I'll be taking that radiator shroud off after all. :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Damn you can't drive by leaves without having to take your car apart?:laughing:

I only take mine apart once every few years. You should build yourself a debris screen and save yourself some headache.

click me

1 - 3 of 3 Posts