Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has come out the the AZ shooters was really a left wing nut job!!! His reading list included Marx and Mao!! I assumed, when I heard they were not releasing the info on the shooter that he was a leftie, and it has finally been released.

The left is blaming Gov. Palin for the shooting but with this new info and the fact that obama himself uttered the words "if they bring a knife we'll bring a gun" --- It appears he is urging his mindless drones to arm themselves against the right WITH GUNS!!!!!! causing troubled followers like the AZ shooter to do just that.

the great communicator - that was one message I wish he wouldn't have given:down:

A sad day for America

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
It has come out the the AZ shooters was really a left wing nut job!!! His reading list included Marx and Mao!! I assumed, when I heard they were not releasing the info on the shooter that he was a leftie, and it has finally been released.

The left is blaming Gov. Palin for the shooting but with this new info and the fact that obama himself uttered the words "if they bring a knife we'll bring a gun" --- It appears he is urging his mindless drones to arm themselves against the right WITH GUNS!!!!!! causing troubled followers like the AZ shooter to do just that.

the great communicator - that was one message I wish he wouldn't have given:down:

A sad day for America
wow....

link?

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts

·
Registered
12,410 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
The left will use every opportunity to limit opposition speech such as Palin's. Every now and then one of their lies sticks so they keep spinning. There is no shame and no end to it. Open your eyes -- the shooter was NOT a right winger, or Beck fan, or Palin fan.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The left will use every opportunity to limit opposition speech such as Palin's. Every now and then one of their lies sticks so they keep spinning. There is no shame and no end to it. Open your eyes -- the shooter was NOT a right winger, or Beck fan, or Palin fan.
:thumbsup: Agree completely!!

·
Registered
4,607 Posts

Obama urged his followers to arm themselves against the right? And that is evidence that a nut job killed a Democrat? Better check your facts.

Blaming Obama is just as stupid as blaming Palin.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
:laughing: Not quite. Palin never said anyhting about bringing a gun to the fight... :lookinup: And the crosshairs campaign literature was a copy of the 2004 DNC literature.. :lookinup:
Why are we having a "HE STARTED IT" argument? Lets get above that bs and have an actual discussion about what led this nutjob to attempt to kill an elected member of Congress.

Everyone (the media included) is trying to paint the other side as evil and the use this guy as evidence that their world view is correct.

We all know Jared wasnt sitting at home staring at 2004 DNC literature (which I would like you to post, I cant seem to find the pics) thinking about shooting Giffords.

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Well, what Sherrif mouthed off the first salvo & what news orgs and bloggers followed suit?

The Right isn't allowed to defend themselve's and provide examples of the Left doing what they say the Right is doing?

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Why are we having a "HE STARTED IT" argument? Lets get above that bs and have an actual discussion about what led this nutjob to attempt to kill an elected member of Congress.
Not a he started it argument. You said:

Blaming Obama is just as stupid as blaming Palin.
When blaming Palin is actually stupider than blaming Barry.. because Barry actually threatened gun use and Palin didn't. :laughing:

We all know Jared wasnt sitting at home staring at 2004 DNC literature (which I would like you to post, I cant seem to find the pics) thinking about shooting Giffords.

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1845362&postcount=85

And, in Arizona, the dems released a video featuring sniper crosshairs on JD Hayworth.

http://www.intellectualconservative...ts-forget-they-put-jd-hayworth-in-crosshairs/

:cheers: Independent thought...

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Not a he started it argument. You said:

When blaming Palin is actually stupider than blaming Barry.. because Barry actually threatened gun use and Palin didn't. :laughing:

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1845362&postcount=85

And, in Arizona, the dems released a video featuring sniper crosshairs on JD Hayworth.

http://www.intellectualconservative...ts-forget-they-put-jd-hayworth-in-crosshairs/

:cheers: Independent thought...
Blaming Obama and/or Palin is both ridiculous! Get your independant thinking hat on, I am not villifying Palin, Obama, or anyone specifically! What I said was the act of blaming one individual is stupid. I did not say that Obama was more or less to blame than Palin.

About that Dailykos post. Surely you know the true meaning of the common phrase "You are dead to me." Why would you keep posting that link if you knew the common usage of the phrase?

I dont care about who used crosshairs first. IMO the fact that both sides have been using them so prominently for the last few years is the problem. Not who used them first.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
You got to be kidding ...right? :WTF
Do you really believe Palin can be our next president?
Get f'n real.....:thud:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts