Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
DC Crew
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"I am looking for a woodgrain dash/console/door "kit". I want something that is molded to fit and not flat. My C-6 is Velocity Yellow, I have found kits that color match and Kevlar but I kinda lean toward the wood look. They sell for around $400 which ain't bad, I don't want to install it myself, I want it done by a person that has done the exact job before...no surprises that way. I'm a retired aircraft tech. and have some technical skills but wouldn't know where to start taking a dash off and these cars cost too much to mess up, which I would probably do. Anyway I am tired of looking at the drab stock GM dash...Thanks for your help...Mike Belcher

I received this e-mail from a friend of a friend in Canada.
Mike Belcher is new to any forums so if anyone here would like to contact him and welcome him into the C-6 group, I would appreciate you contacting him and welcoming him into this type of Vette life.
e-mail contact is: [email protected]

I know I can count on my friends here @ DC to reach out and help a new Vette owner. :thumbsup:
Thanks, Glenn "Mr. Blue" Smith of the Love Is Blue '66 Vette.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Bring it on by and we can install it for ya! We have installed the same kits in numerous vehicles!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks
DC

Tech Support For Just about anything!

·
DC Crew
32,977 Posts
Do you guys even read these posts? :laughing: He posted an e-mail he recieved from a friend...in Canada.:laughing:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts