Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined today so I thought I'd see how many 68's were lurking over here :thumbsup: Please post em!!!

I see some familiar names/cars!

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
That is a gorgeous car!:partyon:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got two '68s. But right now no pictures that I can post. But I will work on that.

One of the '68's is a convertible, 4 speed, crate motor. I have had it since 2001. The other is a coupe that was in a house fire in 2000. I am rebuilding that one...slowly. I have had the coupe since 1996. Right now it is a frame off restoration.

wayne h.

·
Registered
966 Posts
I love those 327 engines!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
That's back when a smallblock WAS a smallblock and RPM was king. Cool!!!!:partyon:

Dep

·
Registered
287 Posts
Yeah yeah yeah I know... Put the damn hood on. :laughing:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice work to all!

I'm getting the itch to upgrade my wheels now after seeing some nice sets posted :thumbsup:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Sperkins' - Thats a real beauty! How many miles are on the engine? how does it run? I'm looking to buy a car EXACTLY like that one:D

·
Registered
230 Posts
Here are mine

The fast one...

and the slow one...

·
Registered
287 Posts
Sperkins' - Thats a real beauty! How many miles are on the engine? how does it run? I'm looking to buy a car EXACTLY like that one:D
Thanks! Engine has exactly 6.4 miles on it. Runs pretty good. I still need to set up the distributor and tune the carb to release all 400 ponies. :D I'm almost done with the restoration. Still a bit more to go. Maybe another month and she'll be completely ready. :partyon:

·
Registered
120 Posts
rtj- Nice ride brother. 1968 ,427, in that color ,what more could you ask for? IMHO 68's are the meanest vettes to date.:cheers:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Wish I would have remembered to stick the hubcaps on first.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts