Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LG CAI, LG street headers with hi flow cats, x-pipe, Corsa axle back pace car sport. Here you are.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Awesome sound and great looking car! Too bad Hungary makes you put that godawful license plate that covers half the front of the car. :laughing:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Nice... i did the same set up, but eliminated the cats for straight pipe.

·
Only green will do...
18,389 Posts
Very nice, indeed
is it a 6 speed, or an auto
thats a great color for sure

·
Supporting Vendor
210 Posts
Very nice. LG headers are the best :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks and sounds great. :thumbsup: How easy was the install? Why did you end up choosing the LGs over the other brands that were suggested in your other thread? I am looking to pull the trigger on a set of headers and wanted to get your opinions on these.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks and sounds great. :thumbsup: How easy was the install? Why did you end up choosing the LGs over the other brands that were suggested in your other thread? I am looking to pull the trigger on a set of headers and wanted to get your opinions on these.
Hi and thanks!
The installation work made by my mechanic, he said it fits well, and there weren't any problem. The quality is excellent.
The choosing... I just wanted to street legal headers plus high flow cats because of inspection. It was a hard decision between LG and Kooks.
Performance is close to the same, and so I think the LG is the nicer. :) That's it.
I didn't regret anything about it.
The sound is very very great, especially inside. That is simply perfect!
If you choose LG you'll be happy. :)

·
Supporting Vendor
210 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts