Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
I don't know about this set-up on a C6, but LTs and stingers on a C5 Z06 are unbearable around 2700 rpm due to the drone. In that RPM range, mine was almost paiful to the ear. I have stingers on my C6 and barely any noticable drone w/ stock exaust manifolds. I'll ask around my local group and see what I can find out for you.

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know about this set-up on a C6, but LTs and stingers on a C5 Z06 are unbearable around 2700 rpm due to the drone. In that RPM range, mine was almost paiful to the ear. I have stingers on my C6 and barely any noticable drone w/ stock exaust manifolds. I'll ask around my local group and see what I can find out for you.
Thanks xX BUD Xx

:cheers: my friend

·
Registered
97 Posts
Anyone out there
I put the Borla S Exhaust with X pipe and added the LG Long Tube Headers 1 7/8 with cats , Halltech intake and had it Dyno Tuned at LG about three weeks ago.

The throttle reponose is a dig difference from stock and the HP. Man can you feel the difference after the mods/ DYNO are done. (Im Happy)

I would do it all at the same time and you will feel the difference........thumbsup:

JUST DO IT :thumbsup:

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I put the Borla S Exhaust with X pipe and added the LG Long Tube Headers 1 7/8 with cats , Halltech intake and had it Dyno Tuned at LG about three weeks ago.

The throttle reponose is a dig difference from stock and the HP. Man can you feel the difference after the mods/ DYNO are done. (Im Happy)

I would do it all at the same time and you will feel the difference........thumbsup:

JUST DO IT :thumbsup:
order is going in tomorrow ... my friend

can't wait
:cheers: :

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.