Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking into upgrading the exhaust on my 07 M6 coupe...wondering what system goes best with LG and/or AR headers with cats...I have done quite a bit of research and have read that stingers might be too loud with the LGs...anyone know about the ARs?

If the stingers are too loud w/ the LGs...what is recommeneded.

I am looking to build a "sleeper" so I want to keep it fairly quiet at low RPMs (not to mention trying to sneak out of the neighborhood for early w/e runs...)

thanks for any advice

A

·
Registered
30 Posts
ARH headers, hi flow cats & X-pipe w/ stock mufflers on my C6 Z51 A6 w/mods ! nice cruise sound, no drone, sounds great when you stand on it. Very stealthy....I highly recommend since there are minimal hp gains with aftermarket catbacks unless you want some noise.
Enjoy your Corvette :thumbsup:

·
Registered
232 Posts
I have posted this numorous times. Borla manufactures lgs headers for them. IMO the stingers will be best paired with lg. This will def be louder at low rpm. Personaly if i was getting a new exhaust and headers id do that combo.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Borla makes it I don't want it - - so many bad experiences with Borla systems.
:down: :down: :down:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Give me a call or email, I'd be more than happy to help out.

Yes the Stingers are a loud exhaust, but they are going to be loud no matter which header is placed on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts